Alien V casting?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 23, 2015, 06:36:26 PM

Author
Alien V casting? (Read 3,417 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I think that Sigourney is part of the casting of Alien V (also there is a remote possibility for Hicks). But nothing has been set in stone yet, so we're not one hundred percent sure yet.. That being said, what actors or actresses should be part of the new casting?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Blomkamp is following Biehn on Twitter, despite Biehn being completely inactive on it now. Don't know if that's relevant to anything or not.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Sharlto Copley is already a given, whether Blomkamp wants him in there or not.

Lance Henriksen is also a must as he has become an institution in this franchise.

stroggificated

stroggificated

Sigourney Weaver  -   Ripley 8 or Real Ripley, you may decide

Michael Biehn         -   Hicks

Carrie Henn            -   Newt

Ron Perlman          -    Johner

Winona Ryder        -    Call

Dominique Pinon   -     Vriess 

Danny Webb         -     Morse

Sharlto Copley *      -    WY Boss Villain with accent of "Wikus van de Merwe"

* at all costs

8) 8) 8) 8)

High five anyone?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Can we add to that list:

John Hurt - Kane (they find his body floating in space and clone him)
Hu Da Fuk - Jenak (Janek's twin white brother)
Jonesy - Mr. Jones
Kane's Son - as himself (they find his body floating in space and clone him)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I bet you Blomkamp will use Sharlto Copley.  That's his Muse...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 23, 2015, 07:38:51 PMHu Da Fuk - Jenak (Janek's twin white brother)

I've been waiting by the phone ever since the annoncement. I hope it doesn't interfere with my filming on Prometheus 2.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You can just alternate between the two films as the latest rumour has it that Prometheus 2 and Alien 5 will be filmed concurrently at Pinewood studios so that both films can be released on March 4, 2016.

Rankles75

Rankles75

I'd only accept Morse coming back if he was killed off in the first 5 minutes. Annoying little f***er....

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 23, 2015, 07:55:22 PM
You can just alternate between the two films as the latest rumour has it that Prometheus 2 and Alien 5 will be filmed concurrently at Pinewood studios so that both films can be released on March 4, 2016.

Where are these rumors coming from? :D

Quote from: Rankles75 on Feb 23, 2015, 09:34:47 PM
I'd only accept Morse coming back if he was killed off in the first 5 minutes. Annoying little f***er....

#MorseForAlienV2015

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Rankles75 on Feb 23, 2015, 09:34:47 PM

He should choke to death on ice cream immediately after finishing his banned histories.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

QuoteCarrie Henn            -   Newt

To my knowledge, she hasn't acted in 30 years.  How do we know if she still has the skill?   Consider also that an adult Newt is a very different role to play than child Newt.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 23, 2015, 10:08:15 PMHe should choke to death on ice cream immediately after finishing his banned histories.

While I actually really like Morse, this made me lol.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 23, 2015, 07:55:22 PM
They wouldn't do that. Not if they want to maximize profits. Most people would just choose one over the other. I could see them a month apart but not same day.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Feb 24, 2015, 02:39:17 PMThey wouldn't do that. Not if they want to maximize profits. Most people would just choose one over the other. I could see them a month apart but not same day.

He was being sarcastic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed