JoBlo's AvPR Visit

Started by Darkness, Dec 13, 2007, 07:19:29 PM

Author
JoBlo's AvPR Visit (Read 9,699 times)

GeToFfMe

GeToFfMe

Why is the Predalien called "Chet"? Anyone? Anyone?

skinned alive

skinned alive

Something that would be soooo cool to see done and that I have always wanted to see is the Predator in the process of skinning someone and hanging them. OR How about the Predator skinning a whole Alien and hanging it upside down! These two scenes would ROCCKK!!

skinned alive

skinned alive

Yeah, why is the Predalien called "Chet"?

skinned alive

skinned alive

The Predalien arrived at my place via UPS yesterday. Very nice.  Can't wait 'till the 18" arrives.

deathconx

deathconx

are they already selling the toys    ???   if so where can you get it besides online   :-[  

skinned alive

skinned alive

Not sure deathconx. I had pre-ordered mine back in beginning of November at www.cornerstorecomics.com

deathconx

deathconx

thanks for the info but I'd prefer to get it straight up if any one has any info on where to get it tell me   :)  

deathconx

deathconx

forgot to mention i live in San Sntonio   :D  

deathconx

deathconx

Antonio   :P  

skinned alive

skinned alive

I'm in Ft. Worth. There are probably a few stores here that I know of but not sure about San Antonio.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Now, that I think of it, when my uncle was still living in San Antonio, he used to call me and tease me about this great store called Alien Worlds.

xxAKxx

xxAKxx

im really looking forward to rhe release here in the uk, but u have the same worrys, the predalien burst out and almost immedialty start attacking the pred, becuase the ship hasnt even left earths orbit, and if continuing from the first there must be al least 10 preds, does it kill them all.. mmmmm guess i will have to wait and see,   still looks awesome though lol   :)     :)  

Semaka

Semaka

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WOLF'S ARRIVAL:  http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=3989  Spoiler....

AVP

AVP

will their be any weyland/Yutani references   ???  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Thanks Colin for clearing that up, that quote didn't quite make sense. The Film looks great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed