AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 24, 2007, 07:44:32 PM

Author
AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set (Read 17,026 times)

zen

zen

I agree with Nostromo,im tired of big shot companys putting out dozens of box sets right before a new movie and not including it.And i happen think that thats very funny frankaster   :D  .

Scarecrow

Scarecrow

This dvd is crap...dnt buy it...i visit this site everyday, as it iz on my way to work lol. Im bored of this showdown dvd.  Can we have some new news please!  Safe!

REYALS

REYALS

Oh, man! This really erks me. I have spent way too much money on as much Alien and PREDATOR stuff as I could buy...now this! Why? They should just quit it already, and focus on the upcoming release of "REQUIEM". This is ridiculous!    ...and why the hell is Australia getting this? Isnt both franchises American creations? What gives?   ???     :'(     >:(  

Zero T.

Zero T.

I think I know more about AvP2!!!!The underwater scene!!!Go to myspace.(go to search,then type in"Godzillaboy201@aol.com"to learn more about the underwater scene.   ;D     :-\  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I could use aliens on blu ray... well actually I'll replace my whole collection again on blu ray, they f**kin get me everytime!

Faisal Fazaldad

Faisal Fazaldad

:)   AVPR is come out in April 16 we have to wait for a long time while austrail get it before us

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed