Prometheus Set & Location Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 08, 2011, 09:38:34 AM

Author
Prometheus Set & Location Pictures (Read 81,095 times)

ikarop

Glaive

Glaive

Well...at least we know where we stand.

Alien³

Alien³

Those pictures were leaked. I see no reason as to why they would release them willingly.

Dirty Harry

I will get my DeLorean, travel to the future to watch Prometheus and come back to tell everything about it. ;D

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Ivymike on Oct 15, 2011, 06:21:28 PM
I will get my DeLorean, travel to the future to watch Prometheus and come back to tell everything about it. ;D

Great Scott!

SpaceMarines

Marr

Marr

Quote from: Ivymike on Oct 15, 2011, 06:21:28 PM

If its not too much trouble next weeks lottery numbers would be great. Cheers.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: JaaayDee on Oct 15, 2011, 01:37:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your opinion, with which I humbly disagree with.

Yeah me too, I also wish people would STOP using A:R as a lame excuse for dissing everything.  No it wasn't great from a story perspective, but that movie had some of the finest set pieces and art direction of ALL the Alien/Predator films, and is still a fine example of how films should be made... end of rant!!   ;D   

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: RoaryUK on Oct 16, 2011, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Oct 15, 2011, 01:37:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your opinion, with which I humbly disagree with.

Yeah me too, I also wish people would STOP using A:R as a lame excuse for dissing everything.  No it wasn't great from a story perspective, but that movie had some of the finest set pieces and art direction of ALL the Alien/Predator films, and is still a fine example of how films should be made... end of rant!!   ;D

Thanks for sharing...
I now know where to place you, much as you've placed A:R...

SM

SM

QuoteToo Clean Sets and a Alien Resurrection Feel in some of them.

The A Deck sets for Alien were pretty clean.

Valaquen

Quote from: SM on Oct 17, 2011, 01:52:09 AM
QuoteToo Clean Sets and a Alien Resurrection Feel in some of them.

The A Deck sets for Alien were pretty clean.
I don't even know why people expect another dingy Nostromo. It's not like the Sulaco was in tatters either. Nostromo was a glorified truck, it was gonna be dirty in most places, except for, understandably, the medical bay and eating area. The ships in Prometheus are apparently top-of-the-line (if there's any connection to the Shadow 19 script, anyway) and on a exploratory mission (according to the synopsis). It's gonna be clean!  :(

SM

SM

Word.(TM)

SpaceMarines

Damn. Hoped no one would notice my blatant plagiarism.

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't know about others but the Nostromo never seemed dingy to me. There were certain set pieces that were darker then others but some of the main areas, mess hall, cryo chamber, mother control room were white and sanitized or an off white and sanitized.

And as far as ALIEN RESURRECTION is concerned. Yes, it was beautiful to look at, but in comparison to the shitty story that's not saying much. A L I E N succeeded because the sets were so perfect they nearly didn't seem like sets to begin with. What I remember more about the first 3 films is atmosphere and character, the last was all window dressing and no substance. So, in my opinion, that's not really a win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed