AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 18,606 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

the track is mixed out of 5 different songs, P Didy "Come with me", "Hunt for Red October", "Ramstine", "Predator 1", and 1 royalty free track dont remember the name.

dachande89

dachande89

WOW! I mean, god damn. Wow. That was... wow. Bravo, that was amazing.

bobcunk

bobcunk

what was the one right befor Pdiddy?

ZEN

ZEN

Personaly,--(to me,and only me)--the graphic's look like s**t,like that of a very bad video game.Then again,of the fan film's I've see'n,I only like BATMAN:DEAD END.But this is only the trailer and the guy is'nt finnished yet,so it may be awesome.But I'll never get to see it,because as you guy's said,FOX is a bunch of up-tight basterds who whould rather crush a good movie then let some random person make something awesome (mainly because they whould'nt make a quick buck) .Also,the beginning song was from the HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER soundtrack,as for the end song,it's RAMMSTEIN,can't remember the name,but my mom has a few of their CD's.

bobcunk

bobcunk

your mom is cool.

ZEN

ZEN

I know   ;D  .

dallas001

dallas001

8)   I love the trailer. Maybe FOX and ADI need to listen to the fans for the third AVP-R film. I know Cameron and Scott won't return for ALIEN 5, but for Colin and Greg going back to the roots means the derilict of ALIEN. Not your favorite designs from ALIENS and PREDATOR. This guys trailer has something good. Reminds me of BATMAN DEAD END.

andy_07

andy_07

i am impressed.  i cant wait to see the full film.  this guy has some serious talent

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Coolio-to-the-MAX!

topman

topman

very good   :)  

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

That was very cool for a fan film.......hey that could work for a feature film because no one knows what happened to the Sulaco but not many people want total crossovers.

Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Awesome! Great fan movie!    :)  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

TEARS OF FU**ING JOY RIGHT NOW

The G-man

The G-man

nice movie :d kicks ass outa AVPR    ;D   oh yeah the song that plays untill the 2nd one begins is from Rammstein : Mein herz brennt, same theme song for Hellboy 2    ;D     and I have to say can't wait untill this one comes out :d

gangstapred

gangstapred

wow

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed