Is there going to be an AVP Blu-Ray Complete Set?

Started by predxeno, Jan 08, 2011, 04:52:40 AM

Author
Is there going to be an AVP Blu-Ray Complete Set? (Read 2,972 times)

predxeno

I've been thinking on whether or not to buy more AVP Blu-Rays; I already have the Alien Anthology, Predators, and AVPR.  However, I'm a little concerned that they may make a complete Blu-Ray set and I'd prefer it if I didn't have to constantly repurchase movies everytime a new edition came out.  So does it seem likely that there'll be this ultimate set?  I kinda doubt it since the Alien Anthology is already out and enough hype has been already made on that, but still...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There's currently a bare bones Blu-Ray and I think Fox is fine with that... if they didn't release a thing yet, don't think they're gonna in the foreseeable future.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

They probably wan't them to feel like separate entities until the alien prequels and predator sequels run there course. They don't want people to buy a set that has avp/r in for them  then not like them and then not see the new films because they think iy might be more of the same.

Nightmare Asylum

As cool as it would be, I don't see Fox doing it. Though an 11 movie set would be really cool in a few years!

coolbreeze

There's a Blu-Ray double pack of AvP/AvP-R.

Vulhala

They already released an 8 movie DVD Set.

Don't think it had much in the way of extras though.

predxeno

The Ultimate Destruction set didn't; it only had 1 disc per film contrary to the 2 discs per film the Alien Quadrilogy, the Unrated versions, and the Predator Collector's Editions had.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Maybe they will take the chance when a new A/P/AvP media related object is released, like a film or a vg. Otherwise I don't really know, still seems unlikely.

Vecrotus

At the moment it seems unlikely, but maybe with impending release of Promethus, there maybe a chance, though it's low.

SM

Once the Alien Anthology has sold a certain number of units (which it probably already has), they'll repackage it with the AvPs and Predator flicks like they did with the DVDs.

Celtic

I know that they have a AvP Unrated 2 Pack which comes with the unrated versions of both films. Adding about 7 minutes to each movie.

Sandy Tess

Sandy Tess

I've seen lots of AVP Blu-ray sets around in the UK, but they are lacking in extras, mainly the first AVP. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed