Currently Playing (Read 923,755 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 26, 2021, 09:46:22 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Feb 26, 2021, 09:45:37 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 26, 2021, 12:25:56 AM
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
In VR?

No, never jumped on that particular bandwagon. I have a feeling it would just give me a headache if I tried.
That's a shame. I played it all through in VR and it was pretty much the best gaming experience I've had. I'm hoping the new one has a VR mode, especially since Sony have just announced a new VR headset for PS5.
Disappointingly, the RE7 Beginning Hour demo isn't playable on PS5.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

M&B2: Bannerlord

Tried playing as Sturgia... it's just not the same.

Where are my Nords? The real Nords. Because while Sturgia has some Nordic/Viking influence, it strongly leans a lot more towards Kiev Rus, it's just not the same. It's still early access so I'm hoping Nords will have something down the road (they even have a blank entry in the Encyclopedia that you can bring up with the N key).

So now I'm preparing to play Valheim instead.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 2
Nioh 2

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 01, 2021, 10:47:02 PM
Diablo 2
Nioh 2

Fond memories of Diablo 2. I got it with my very first PC, can't wait for the remastered version

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 02, 2021, 12:01:46 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 01, 2021, 10:47:02 PM
Diablo 2
Nioh 2

Fond memories of Diablo 2. I got it with my very first PC, can't wait for the remastered version
Cautiously optimistic on the remaster. Let's not forget Warcraft 3 Reforged.

razeak

razeak

Star Wars Squadrons and Valheim are my current vices.  I play in a couple of competitive leagues in Squadrons. My son and I have this conversation almost every time we play Valheim:  "Owen, that's a bad idea."

"Dad, I'm just going to take a peek."

"No, just wait until daylight and we need to unload our inventory."

Next thing I know, we are corpse running lol.

Stitch

Stitch

Forgot how frustrating the Crash Bandicoot games are

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Testing shit.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Fallout Shelter, Star Wars Squadrons, X-wing vs TIE Fighter

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hell Let Loose

Not as fun as I thought it would be.

Wysps

Wysps

Circled back to FreeSo.  There's just something about the first Sims game that's so charming  :laugh:

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Little Nightmares and the DLC. Highly recommended if you want a creepy puzzle platformer. I think I enjoyed the DLC more and it worked really well seeing the levels from a different perspective.

razeak

razeak

We are really enjoying Valheim

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've been trying to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint on the covid break.

Man, there is a whole lot of (broken) game in this one.  When it works it is midly entertaining but the missions take SO LONG TO DO that it kind of kills it imo.  Not every mission needs to be five minute dunzo missions but there are dozens of main story missions that have you flying from one end of a 20km map to the other and back again to try and complete. 

Darkness

Darkness

Hitman 3.

They've just released a free starter pack so you can play the first level for free. I'll definitely get the full game at some point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed