Mortal Kombat 11

Started by First Blood, Mar 10, 2019, 01:03:46 AM

Author
Mortal Kombat 11 (Read 10,062 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I feel that with all the goofy shit that has existed in MK since the beggining..............a cowboy shouldn't bother anybody. 

I mean they already had Indians. 

PsyKore

PsyKore

I think it's more to do with how his character has been done, not necessarily the fact he's a cowboy. I'm not really a fan of him, myself. Personally, I think "cowboy", I think Clint Eastwood, so there's no way Erron Black will measure up in my eyes. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I finally got the maskless Sub-Zero gear in Towers of Time. I like still love his model for this game, though I miss the glowing eyes from MK10.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 09, 2019, 11:45:17 PM
I finally got the maskless Sub-Zero gear in Towers of Time. I like still love his model for this game, though I miss the glowing eyes from MK10.

Did you download the original ninja skins pack? ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 19, 2019, 02:24:32 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 09, 2019, 11:45:17 PM

Did you download the original ninja skins pack? ;)

Yes sir.  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

So I'm an idiot and playing ranked this season because doing challenges actually gets me a skin for Erron, instead of trying to rank up to demi god to get it. Because man do I suck. I am currently 2/28 in this season. But I just need to finish spilling 10,000 pints of blood, and then do 5 sets once a day to finally be done with Kombat League.

I mean I fight hard, but I can't win. Either because my opponent finally stopped holding back when he realized he wasn't beating up on a preschooler, or decided to spam projectiles.  :laugh:

I know, I love Erron... a lot. I'm ride or die for him. But Sub and Scorpion though, man they're attractive without the masks.  :P :laugh:

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Spawn looks pretty awesome.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well damn.. that's a helluva good Arnold model.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Game ha's only convinced me there needs to be a third person adventure MK game.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hope Spawn gets to wear his cape this time.  Technology probably didn't allow for it in Soul Calibur 2.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

No Kombat League for me this season, in the words of Mr. Incredible: "I can't, I'm not strong enough".  :-X

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

razeak

razeak

Well, other than Jason, that may be the most fully realized DLC character in a MK yet. Wow.

Kimo

Kimo

Love how the Terminator loses his skin when scorpion flames him. The death move was pretty cool as well.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Not particularly impressed with the T-800. The moves feel a bit stock to me and the voice sounds more like somebody giving an impression more than it sounds like Arnold. Of all times they could get creative with it, I feel like they could've done more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed