Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,791 times)

Tetsujin

Predator Official Fan App

von

spotted in bangkok, thailand by yours truly

https://twitter.com/vons_labyrinth/status/1039414802362261504

Corporal Hicks

Tetsujin

azamultic

Corporal Hicks

Bigger size -

azamultic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
Bigger size -

The arm of a friendly looks very nice, texture, coloring, muscle development, lighting looks great. Fast question did friendlies died in original script, and if so, did they die pretty fast? Or they had some nice moments?

Xerxész

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
Fast question did friendlies died in original script, and if so, did they die pretty fast? Or they had some nice moments?

Both Friendlies die at the same time by Assassin's plasma blasts.
They do not have so much time in the script... For me their best parts are when they are revealed by General Woodhurst (they tell the heroes about Assassin's purposes via a translator device built by the humans) and when they use their grappler hook gadget against the hybrids on the APC.

azamultic

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 11, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
Fast question did friendlies died in original script, and if so, did they die pretty fast? Or they had some nice moments?

Both Friendlies die at the same time by Assassin's plasma blasts.
They do not have so much time in the script... For me their best parts are when they are revealed by General Woodhurst (they tell the heroes about Assassin's purposes via a translator device built by the humans) and when they use their grappler hook gadget against the hybrids on the APC.

Wow! that sucks that they died so quickly, but damn that's a crazy and interesting idea for a predator to speak to humans through translator device, I am sure it had some really funny moments  ;D Shame we wouldn't see it.  :-\

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
Wow! that sucks that they died so quickly, but damn that's a crazy and interesting idea for a predator to speak to humans through translator device, I am sure it had some really funny moments  ;D Shame we wouldn't see it.  :-\

The film would have been 30-40 minutes longer if that (military) part had remained in.

Don't imagine long monologues when talking about 'Predators speaking with humans'. :) They were just words and very-very short sentences with bad grammar. But I think it was good.
Friendlies could have had some great moments if they haven't been cut out.

azamultic

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 11, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

The film would have been 30-40 minutes longer if that (military) part had remained in.

Don't imagine long monologues when talking about 'Predators speaking with humans'. :) They were just words and very-very short sentences with bad grammar. But I think it was good.
Friendlies could have had some great moments if they haven't been cut out.

Thats so sad, now I have two predators Directors cuts(Predator 2, The Predator) which I wouldn't see  :'(   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed