Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 191,188 times)

Johnny Handsome

overthere

overthere

With every new piece of information we see Shane is really personally invested into this movie and wants to make it good for the sake of the movie. Because of that, even if the movie sucks, I'll respect him for having his vision and not compromising himself.

THE CITY HUNTER

For me Predator 4 is getting better strong reviews then Alien 5.

overthere

overthere

Alright, my main goal now is to survive until the movie comes out.

Johnny Handsome

Corporal Hicks

What time? Anything really new or interesting?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 16, 2016, 09:00:38 AM
What time? Anything really new or interesting?
Starts around 37 minutes, he says the story would work either way with or without Arnold and they made a choice (sounds like they go with Arnold), the movie will be bigger but not that huge "with 50 Predators coming over a hill", with "event movie" he means more of a feeling of importance and excitement to the movie rather than budget.

overthere

overthere

You kind of made it sound like it's a cheap movie now that feels big. He didn't say it's not huge in terms of budget, he said it's not huge in terms of 50 Predators running down a hill.

The budget is still greater than ever before.

And the way he says "it's cool if we use him [Arnold] and there' a story to be told if we don't....I'm not going to tell you what we chose" sounds like Arnold won't be involved, considering Shane is more about the story.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm getting really stoked about meeting Black this week.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 16, 2016, 10:21:29 AM

:o **** you!  :laugh:

Ask him if he thinks Bishop II is an android  :-X

Corporal Hicks

Have you got your questions sorted?

Quote from: overthere on May 16, 2016, 09:21:39 AM
And the way he says "it's cool if we use him [Arnold] and there' a story to be told if we don't....I'm not going to tell you what we chose" sounds like Arnold won't be involved, considering Shane is more about the story.

He does put it across weirdly.

SB - "I think that there's one of two ways we can go: either we use Schwarzenegger or we don't. And there's advantages to using him and there's a story to be told if we don't. I'm not going to tell you which one we choose."
- So the choice has been made?
SB - "We made a choice that I think is cool. We'll see what happens. "

He makes it sounds like they don't know at first and then makes it sound like they know.

overthere

overthere

What are you going to ask him?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 16, 2016, 10:34:35 AMHave you got your questions sorted?
Quote from: overthere on May 16, 2016, 11:38:13 AMWhat are you going to ask him?

I'm mostly going to see how it goes on the night but I've got a few things in mind I'd like to ask. Also Hicks wanted to know who's doing the creature effects so I'll try and ask about that!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's the big one I'm interested in at the moment.  Thanks again.  :)

And to throw another one in there, perhaps who will be playing the Predator this time around?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Already on my list :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed