AvPR Hot Toys Figures

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 06:55:29 PM

Author
AvPR Hot Toys Figures (Read 19,220 times)

zen

zen

Deco:I'm still sick,but i'm a lot better then what i was on thursday,so my head is no longer spinning.THANKS!!   :D  .I finnished the drawing,and i have to say it looks awesome!.i just need to redraw it to another peace of paper so there is'nt as many erase lines and it will be more smoothed out.When the people at ADI are finnished with it i'll probably crap my pants when i see it!.I've also started on a predator who's the semi-main star(i've decided for 3-5 preds and 50 aliens or so),i just need to finnish the legs and he'll be done.Ya know that comic in the unrated AVP set?.it kinda looks like the one in the swamp with it's hair in a pony(roughly).Yesterday i started work on that scene with the alien.I'ts about a minute long so far,but once its done it'll be 3-4 minutes long and it will be very very cool!.You'll love it!!!   ;D  How far have you gotten?.Scene 12 act 7 or something like that?   :)  .

zen

zen

Nomad:Befor A3 came out a lot of comics just used the human type drone because they did'nt know that the aliens did what they did,neither did any alien fan.There were a few comics that spiced things up,but nobody realy cared.Then when they did the runner in A3 comics started putting in there own hybrids and the idea caught on from there.Now everyone try's to put in there own twist on the aliens for one reason or another,and you'r right,people should'nt bitch and piss and mone because someone decided to use something from the comics or to change a little bit of the alien anatomy,from all that i've see'n none of what anyone in AVPR is doing conflicts with the 4 alien movies!.O.K.,i was probably going somewhere with this,but i sorta hit a dead end   :-[     :D  .

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

I love how Chet's figure looks, but Wolf and the drone look like they could use a sandwich!   :D  

They got it just the way i like it   >:D     >:D     >:D  coooooooool    ;)  

Serious 101

Serious 101

Although the Pred looks sweet (little to skinny)  None of these are worth what they want i would rather save my damn money for an x-box 360 or something that is not easilt broken or lost    :'(  

Deco

Deco

Nomad:  I honestly have no quams with the route the Alien Life Cycle is taking. I think with expanding franchises such as Aliens and Predator, things need to become more complex in order for the viewers to want to know more - otherwise the fanbase would disappear. I just take it for what it is really.    ;)    ZEN:  Sounds good my friend. I havent gotten that far as yet. Im meeting with my screenwriting mentor this week to run with some themes and talk around the treatment. I have a concept that is complete in itself but the problem with any creative medium is that the form constantly changes. Shaping a story around these changes so that it improves the quality is the real challenge! I have decided to exclude a hybrid from my story. I will be writing it as an independantsequel/ prequel to all movies to date except AVP-R (so anything that happens in AVP-R will no be referenced in my story. The only thing I took from AVP was Alexas Character. My story is more dialogue based, very Predator-esque, huge conspiracy focusing on the lives of the characters from the original movies. There are literally no Alien/Predator battles until the third act of the script. There are some human action scenes throughout the script but hell is literally unleashed in act 3 where I have come up with some incredible imagery.

zen

zen

In day 1 (first half hour) i introduce the towns people. At night the preds show up. In day 2 the preds watch the humans. At night they hunt. In day 3 the town is put on alert and some people disappear. At night the aliens get let loose!. Day 4:Mostly dialogue with some action. Day 5:EVERYONE FIGHTS FOR THERE LIVES INCLUDING THE PREDATORS!!!!!!!!   :o     ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed