AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 10:48:59 PM

Author
AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report (Read 15,036 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Nah I lied, They are not in tha pyramid yet, weyland is in his bureau talkin. lol. Ah, when will I stop reading the thing??????????????????

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien get rid of it. Like I said burn it. You will read it. STOP there. You havent ruined to much for your self. I dont know what to say but STOP! Dont do it for all of our sakes. If you read it others will read it. STOP there before you start something. Damn it I am so tempeted to get up and go get it. ONLY 46 days left if you dont include today. You can make it as can ALL OF US if we dont ever go to a bookstore for the next 46 days. If you work in a book store good luck buddy. Quit. Dont spoil it for yourselves. I know this sound corny but if we support each other we can make it though.  Lets face it we are in trouble.    ???  

SaNdManxX

SaNdManxX

f**k man thats hard for me i got the damn book store next to me awwwwwwwww   :-\  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Dont worry dont worry, I stopped at the end of tha 2 chapter. ( for now, lol ) But I will indeed hide the dam thing cuz if I dont, I will continue reading it. Ill ask my girl to hide it then I will torture her to know where it is.lol Im lost. A shit.       Nah Im joking I have more guts than that. I will no longer read the thing. promise. Or Ill go to hell. ( lol im already there. lol) eh eh Anyway dont worry for me. Sand man, be brave, DONT go buy the thing. you can resist my friend. LOL!! we are getting nuts over this!!! man we have to stop.

Variable

Variable

We are going nuts over this. One of us will break. I feel sorry for SaNdManxX whos got a damn book store next to his work. Hell, I feel even more sorry for Hell Alien whos got the damn thing in his house. Ten bucks says tomarrow I take off and go get that book. It does have to stop but how?!!!      ???  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

f**k man iz $6.99 here     ???            :-\  

Variable

Variable

6.99 for a paperback?! What the hell is that? Kinda pricey for a book. Is there a hard cover copy ou there?

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

well i live in new york man soo everytihng iz u know lol

Variable

Variable

O I live down in Baltimore Maryland so things might not get that expencive. Its not alot of money but for a book its a little much.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

oh yea lol     ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Ya i live in Ontario Canada and its also $6.99 i was going to buy it today but I had to stop myself even though its so tempting but the movie will be so much more rewarding not knowing what willl happen and Hell alien bro dont f around and read that shit man youll regret it in the long run my friend    ;)  

El Diablo

El Diablo

I recently purchased THE BOOK OF ALIEN reprint and found the section that Paul Anderson talks about in the recent Fangoria. Originally, there was supposed to be a pyramid near the area where the Nostromo crew landed on LV-426 (it was obscured by the dusty winds but was revealed once the weather settled). Once inside, the crew finds mysterious hieroglyphics that detail the Alien life cycle. There is an actual Giger painting featured in the book that shows these markings, images that include the Space Jockey creatures using themselves as sacrificial hosts for the Aliens. I assume that they worshipped the Xenomorphs at one time. If they do make a fifth Alien somewhere down the road, I hope they answer some of the questions we have about the Jockey's. By the way, that's my AVP report over at Game Gossip. Lance was a pretty cool guy but he didn't really give us any new info other than telling us about the surprise ending (which makes me a bit nervous). The footage that they screened for us was just the new trailer and the two internet featurettes.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

i live in Alkmaar, the Netherlands!  we've got Euro's, i hope its buyable in this froggland. I'll check today.

J

J

THEY MUST MAKE THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF THE ALIEN SAGA IF ONLY TO FINISH OFF THE CHAPTER !!!!!  WE ALL WANT ALIEN 5, IT HAS TO HAPPEN !!!                     :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed