AvPR Wolf Sculpture

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 07:53:02 PM

Author
AvPR Wolf Sculpture (Read 13,072 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s a sculpture made by ADI of the Wolf Predator’s head. It was provided by Pete Mander (the person who made the S.E.E.D. fan film a couple of years back but I don’t know where he got this from.

20071202_02

Thanks to Moloch for the news.

know that is how a predator should look like

hobomonster

hobomonster

Weezy you want it to be dark gray?

venomp2

venomp2

HOLY SHIT!!!   That looks f@cking insane!!!

Ty

Ty

:-\   Hmm.... So life like.   :)   Is that home made?   ???  

no

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

How come in all the sculpted heads the mandibles are actually curved. Yet these bastards can't do the same for when they make the animatronic one.

venomp2

venomp2

All I can say is that plans change.    ::)  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wolf's head design looks cool.   ;)  

SHREK

SHREK

looks pretty decent

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

if wolf looks anything near to that in the film, he will be the most hardcore looking predator to date.  cause that right there is AWESOME.

bueee

bueee

"if wolf looks anything near to that in the film, he will be the most hardcore looking predator to date"  try to find stan winston's original predators, a sculpt of a p2 as well. that image is easy to find.  no of predators had small heads and big mouths.  and their head-back was more complex. the holes for "head tentacles" had a "crown" around every one, they were not simply holes in a round head.   this monster looks as alike to a Predator as a monkey looks like human. something similar... but this ape never came to civilisation and never got became a "predator sapiens", always remaining a cave troll.

erik

erik

I agree with you buee.  The cranium is much smaller and the mandibles are more dominant as is the inner mouth compared to the Winston designs.  There's a likeness to Winston's (because he created the damn thing)  but the anatomy is off.  As a stand alone design from ADI, I think it works and it looks like it really could work in real life.  But, to capture the real character of the beast we all love, i think it falls a little short.  IF it AIn't Broke, Don'T Fix It ADI !!!!!!!  Unfortunately, things on film are diff. from stand alone samples.  So maybe, the Pred on camera will look much better.  My only hope is that the cheek flesh between the mandibles DOESN't have the slack that it did in AVP.  That just looked very unprofessional and well....hilarious!  IM still pissed about that. PRAY FOR THE BEST>>>EVERYONE!

bueeee

bueeee

yeah. let's hope, let's be satisfied. let's put wild cave apes instead of homo sapiens and wild cave predators instead of an scientific extraterrestrials into the movie. let us let ADI do whatever they want and say "yeaaah we thank you thank you". as for me, i prefer breaking hands of their designer.   p.s. try also to compare the technoarmor of winston preds to warcraft blacksmith of this cavetroll.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed