"This is not vengeance, no, not vengeance. Punishment"

Gustavo Fring

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

"We've got a witness who said it sounded like a wet bang."
-The vampire Lestat

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

In Iraq, those who make their constitution subservient to their religion are called Muslims. In America they're called Republicans. With great power comes great responsibility ~ unless you're Republican.

- Ben Shapiro

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

"What kind of fun you give me?"
-Cherry Pie

"lt's hard to believe that the fear of offending can be stronger than the fear of pain, but you know what? lt is.
And they always come willingly. And then they sit there. They know it's all over, just like you do. But somehow, they still think they have a chance.
"Maybe if l say the right thing. Maybe if l'm polite. lf l cry, if l beg." And when l see the hope draining from their face, like it is from yours right now,
l can feel myself...getting hard."
-Joseph Biden

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

"My name is Ozzy Osbourne, king of kings. Hear on my songs ye Mighty and despair."

- Kelly Osbourne

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

"Look at this wiener. Judge it by its size? Rub it three times and it has a surprise."
-Terry Bernadino

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I transferred my passion for anatomy into the culinary arts. I fix minds instead of bodies, and no one's died as a result of my therapy - Gordon Ramsay

Huggs

Huggs

I'm gonna f**k you til you love me.

- Walt Disney

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Oh, that's giving me a clue. Yeah-yeah, I've got a raging clue right now.

-Horatio Caine

Huggs

Huggs

What if saving private ryan is the one good thing we pull out of this...God-awful shitty mess?

John Connor

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.
-Alexa

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Raw straws, raw straws, all straws...more like you think we're all stupid! Rust floss...flaws Ross flaws. Dead face guilty. Tracy guilty. You walk around my town. My town! Playing patty cake. You think you're so big? You think you' re so tough? You think I've bluff. You think it's gonna get rough? Enough is enough. Ralph draws more like Ross flaws!  Muahaha!!!  :laugh:

- Walt Disney

Huggs

Huggs

Suck my nuts

- Alvin Chipmunk

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I f**ked a polar bear and I still couldn't get you out of my mind - Hideo Kojima

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it​.

-Elmo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed