Will Alien 5 revisit LV426 and will we see inside of the derelict enginner craft

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Mar 21, 2015, 02:40:30 AM

Author
Will Alien 5 revisit LV426 and will we see inside of the derelict enginner craft (Read 2,135 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 22, 2015, 01:14:59 PM
So... instead of a legitimate complaint about the quality of the premise, you're still griping about the premise itself?

Not at all. I'm criticizing both - the premise is crap and the approach is crap, the director is crap and the company is crap... We don't know about the actual script yet, but does it really matter? A good, or even great script, doesn't guarantee a good/great movie. And if Blomkamp and/or his wife are the ones writing the script we're in for a crap script as well. This is going to be such a low water shit show extravaganza, commercially successful or not.

Son Of Kane

Legitimate concerns but you can't see the future.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 22, 2015, 06:13:01 PM
Legitimate concerns but you can't see the future.

True. I can't argue with that.

Vrastal

BACK ON TOPIC...

I think for it to be "true to the first two" its possible to see it again, but niel did say he had to change something to not clash with Prom2, which could have been the derelict.

Perfect-Organism

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed