Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 324,640 times)

Corporal Hicks

Hell yeah! There's no denying how amazing his work is. I wish he'd do more!

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SiL

SiL

AvP is 3 years further away from today than Alien was to when I was born.

... I feel old.

Corporal Hicks

Samhain13

Samhain13

Still Collating...

Love AVP2, but never understood why they go for the short head on the predalien. The dreads are the least of my worries when I see the short head and fleshiness of that fella.

Samhain13

Samhain13

They really pushed the DNA Reflex to maximum turbo on that Predalien, heck I love AVP2 almost close to Alien and Predator but damn that Predalien design was the worse. Its almost like a Newborn version of an Alien/Predator hybrid.

I have used skins that change the coloring and make it less fleshy but the proportions are still there.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

AvP2 has a huge part of my love for the franchise, but I have never ever liked its PredAlien design. One day I dream of a game or film with a PredAlien design I truly love.

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

Wweyland

Love AVP2 also, but Primal Hunt is lackluster. Recently replayed it and the game just spawns enemies in your face. The environments are empty and lack detail.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ghanaian movie poster for AVP

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't remember the scene with the cyborg T-rex. Must be from Anderson's director's cut, the additional footage from which was presumably lost in the same salt mine as the Event Horizon deleted scenes.

TheSailingRabbit

I don't remember "Predator vs. Mecha-Godzilla," lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed