AvPGalaxy Community Week - AvP 2010 (360) Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 08, 2013, 05:37:38 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Community Week - AvP 2010 (360) Game Night (Read 1,985 times)

Corporal Hicks

Friday night boys and girls and we're playing AvP 2010 on 360. Add me cplhicks2310, let me know you're adding me for game night and we'll be beginning at 8pm GMT (ish). Depending on the numbers depends what modes we'll play!  :)

beb

Lol I just posted in the other topic for a roll call. I will be on a hour early. So I am in. 

Corporal Hicks

Make sure you've got the map packs installed if you have them. The better maps are on the DLC!

p1nk81cd

A lot of people are going to die tonight.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Some good matches guys, I've missed that game. Cheers to enjoying us some CM next week.

Crazy Rich

That was a fun time.  :) A disconnection here and there but fun.

I was surprised at how well I played as an Alien.

In that one game of Predator Hunt I forgot which was Plasma Caster and which was mines so I picked up a Plasma caster and aimed at the ground thinking they were mines, I seriously injured myself bad and was thinking "Well I'm glad no one saw that...".  :laugh:

In those Domination and Infestation matches I started to catch on it was a bad idea to be alone so I decided to stick with others more, mainly Corporal Hicks. In the Temple map me and Hicks were the last survivors I believe but then the door blocked me off then Hicks was killed just as it finished shutting and I was like "NOO". I was then later killed about 2 seconds away from victory. I at least went out unloading my pulse rifle.

I had a good time.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 08, 2013, 11:45:19 PM
In those Domination and Infestation matches I started to catch on it was a bad idea to be alone so I decided to stick with others more, mainly Corporal Hicks. In the Temple map me and Hicks were the last survivors I believe but then the door blocked me off then Hicks was killed just as it finished shutting and I was like "NOO". I was then later killed about 2 seconds away from victory. I at least went out unloading my pulse rifle.

That was so funny. It was like a moment from a movie. I was trophied literally as the door separated us.

beb

Great time with you guys tonight. It was a good send off to acm. Like i said before good bye AVP HELLO ACM

kano200

Hi there, I recently dug this game out again after finding myself so disappointed with A:CM but the online seems to have died a death since I was last playing! I'd love to get involved in some multi player if you guys are planning on doing this as a regular thing? Gamer tag is: kano2000  :)

Corporal Hicks

As it stands the week was a one off thing. We're doing Colonial Marines game nights atm. Sundays, 8pm GMT.

Promethean

Quote from: kano200 on Feb 19, 2013, 03:18:16 PM
Hi there, I recently dug this game out again after finding myself so disappointed with A:CM but the online seems to have died a death since I was last playing! I'd love to get involved in some multi player if you guys are planning on doing this as a regular thing? Gamer tag is: kano2000  :)
Recently picked this up again too, add me gt demonovgolgotha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed