Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth (Read 15,687 times)

csutkakoma

Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth  Very bad title...Worst than the AvP2: Survival of Fittest.

Pvt. Hicks

Darkness-It's time to spill it bud. Itll make us feel worse if you DIDNT tell us.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, we've made a collective decision not to say anything.

CELTICPRED

Hmmm..........since when has the actual title of the movie altered the actual content of the movie.   Stop over reacting and wait to and see it.

sentientstill

sentientstill

???   I had a bad, bad dream this morning about AVP2, and while it was not the title itself I felt this was, in a sense, a premonition of sorts    ;D   that being said, the only worse thing would be a straight to video release, but I hope that is not the case....

MetroidMatt87

Kinda dumb not to tell the community something you know guys. This website wouldnt be here today without us. In my opinion, you owe it to us to know anything interesting.

Kiko

Kiko

Only AVP2. The tagline: Whoever Wins We Lose Again.

Pvt. Hicks

Yep. We come here on your site everyday(at least I do) you have to say something.   How do you know anyway?  Anyway, yeah, say something please. If you werent gonna say anything you shouldnt have mentioned it in the first place    >:(     :(     :-[  

RidgeTop

Did they hire a three year old to come up with the title?

Pvt. Hicks

thats not the name Colin confirmed iT!

The Ultimate Predator

Thank god. Still, not the greatest tagline, but its way better than  it being used as a title.

Mr. Weyland

On Earth, everybody can hear you scream    :P  

War Wager

That was originally going to be used for Alien3...    :D  

Ermac

Ermac

It must really be bad if you guys have all made a joint decision not to inform the fans of how bad the movie really is.  Haha! I called it all along.

Kiki

Kiki

No; the tagline will actually be:  "We Already Lost, Now They're Kicking Us When We're Down."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed