New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,191,504 times)

Corporal Hicks

Echo is not one you usually hear as being someone's introduction to the EU! What did you think?

And welcome aboard!

xShadowFoxX

At first I was a little apprehensive about it being a young adult book but I loved it, particularly the Shipp sisters and their dynamic. It's also interesting because I didn't really read it as horror but rather an action-adventure with horror, so that was nice. I just loved it overall.

Corporal Hicks

I think we all were a little apprehensive about the YA, but I agree, I did end up quite enjoying it myself. I'm glad to see Olivia back in Fireteam Elite.

xShadowFoxX

I haven't finished that game and already I wish they did more with Olivia. A solid shooter, nevertheless.

trulydread1986

Hey everyone,

I'm trulydread. Just joined. I'm a massive fan of the site and all its content  :) I absolutely love anything
Predator or Alien.

Pleased to be onboard,

Greetings from the UK

Corporal Hicks

Glad to have you here!

Stitch

Stitch

Greetings from the UK to all newcomers!

TilotnyWorshiper28

Hello All  Im Tilotnyworshiper28   Im 28 years old  I love alien and Predator. though my Real passion is Star Wars.   its nice to meet you all .  Ive read a bunch of the old alien/predator stuff currently liking the marvel run of alien

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the forums! Please be sure to check out our forum rules and I look forward to seeing you get stuck in with the chat!

Pancho

Pancho

Greetings from UK!
I'm a Huge Predator and Alien movie Fan!

I'm looking forward to the new Predator Movie (Skulls) and any future Alien projects now that Disney has acquired the rights.
Cheers!

Drix

Drix

I am drix  and look forward to seeing y'alls posts. Thanks for having me on board.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ

XenoGoose

Hello there I am the XenoGoose! Alien and Predator (especially the Alien Quadrilogy) have been a huge huge part of my life since I was around 6 years old. I grew up with the Kenner action figures and my vhs Alien trilogy box set that I watched everyday. I had a ton of the dark horse comic books as well. I got more and more into Predator because of the comics and action figures and love that franchise dearly as well. I listen to the AVP galaxy podcast as I'm working basically all night every night and can't believe I didn't know about this site before. Also I love Alien Resurrection dearly. Predators too

[cancerblack]

Quote from: XenoGoose on Sep 27, 2021, 04:06:40 AM
Also I love Alien Resurrection dearly.

Nice.

XenoGoose

Thank you! It bothers me the hate it gets. I told my brother that if somebody had a really bad stomach virus with a very high fever and watched the first three Alien movies in a row they would dream Alien Resurrection hahaha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed