The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 20,507 times)

Krycek

Krycek

How is the quality of the video?

cockroach

cockroach

hey SublimeDBC!!! cant wait to see... u rule!!! what u puttin it up as name wise as searching for it now?

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Hope this is not a wind up   8)   It would be great to see this tonight????

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

wow, is it in youtube now???? link link link link    :o  

vortep

vortep

There is no green band trailer in youtube WHY you give us hope!!!!!!    :'(  

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

im not trying to give hope, look at SublimeDBC post

predatorboy

predatorboy

and ist it in youtube now?

vortep

vortep

I know i was talking to SublimeDBC     ;)     he i the man who gives us a hope! I dont know about you but here in bulgaria is 02:40 PM but i still do not go to sleep just for seeing this trailer. I HOPE tomorrow morning to see link here becose my heart is going to explode!

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

SublimeDBC : hope that its not a joke...

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I saw it! It is really cool. Basically everything everyone said above is true. so. Not much I can say about it that hasn't been already said. But it should be online this week, either on Youtube or some other video website. Your waiting for this trailer will be worth it. You guys are so pissed off about delayed red trailer, you see it, your happy for about. . . what. . .maybe 3 seconds and then you demand another trailer. Calm down. You'll all see it soon enough.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

this movie I predict will be the best AvP movie it sounds and looks to me to be almost or as good as Aliens  and that it will actualy feel like and alien and predator movie outa feel.   ;D     :D     ;D  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Theres a problem with the format when I transfer it on my computer..I can watch it through the outlet on my T.V., and the quality of the videos actually quite good, a bit blurry though, definatily not as good as HD but its a bootleg what can I say, and its clear enough to see and watch without being confused.. but when I try and watch the video on windows media player it doesnt work does anyone know how to reformat the video.? I tried a few times but Iv'e given up. Ill send it to someone if they think they can fix it.

frankaster

frankaster

to sublimeDBC, you can import it with adobe premiere! you should dont have too many problems with that, if the file size its to ig use nero vision and exprot it like a video cd mpeg and you can upload it to youtube with no problem!

Babe Master

Babe Master

Hurry sublime! I love you man!

redzilla

redzilla

Were is That trailer?!?!?I only sae the R-Rated one!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed