AvPGalaxy Interviews Mark Rutherford

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 18, 2010, 05:56:29 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interviews Mark Rutherford (Read 5,235 times)

Corporal Hicks

I recently got chance to talk to Mark Rutherford, the composer of the latest Aliens vs Predator game:

“This is my first experience with an AvP game. I consider my  lack of experience within the game genre to be an advantage, I treat the  game like a kind of massive interactive movie. This, along with the  inspiration I got from talking to the guy's at Rebellion, meant that the  process was seamless and I felt very at home doing it.”

Click here for the whole interview. I’d like to thank Mark for taking the time out of his busy schedule to chat with us. Mark has quite a few tracks from the soundtrack on his website for you to listen to.

Cutch

Cutch

"guy's" should be "guys".  Why do people insist on adding apostrophes to everything???

Griffith

Where's my DLC pack? I don't give a f**k about the music. DLC or GTFO

Corporal Hicks

Yeah...because I make DLC and this dude makes DLC. ::)

Alien³

I loved his work, that he put into the game.

frostedone

He did a great job with the game's music. That was actually my favorite aspect of the game!

stemot

Frickin amazing music in the game, needs a soundtrack release. Oh and Girffith, grow up.

Fujimaster

ahh gone are the days when you could chuck a game into your cd player and listen to tracks 2 -12. Good 'ol Alien Trilogy.

JediMasterGabe

The music was really good in the game. Griffith what the hell are you talking about?

War Wager

War Wager

No love for the game itself, but I did love the music.

I'd buy an album in flash.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed