New Images of StudioADI Alien 5 Maquette

Started by RidgeTop, Jan 08, 2022, 01:23:35 AM

Author
New Images of StudioADI Alien 5 Maquette (Read 17,373 times)

RidgeTop

Podcaster Joe Rogan showed off some images of the StudioADI Alien maquette created for Neil Blomkamp's cancelled Alien 5 project.

BlueMarsalis79

Between the arms and feet I'm convinced he was going to go "Big Chaps become Queens" with all of this.

Bughuntwilson

I hope they relase the script soon and stop teasing us or just make the movie

I hope they relase the script soon and stop teasing us or just make the movie

BlueMarsalis79

I can picture an eighty year old Neill Blomkamp going "Guys it would have performatived the best felatio on fans" and answering questions on his potato growing blog.

judge death

Lol the alien 5 movie would been bad, ripley in a alien queen combat suit, and the whole plot from what we seen and ridley to cancel it, and the fact blomkamp hasnt done a good movie since district 9, his robocop remake got cancelled too.....
Plus remote controling xenos by a vr helmet, and xen drone combat suit/helmet for humans to use wtf.

The alien design: the quality is good and nice to see the original design, some changes in it, but adding those tiny arms just make it look silly, and why? It dont need those arms and why would it even get them? Plus they are so small they dont do any good use, I dont see any purpose for them besides the designer thinking it would be cool just because. xD

Kradan

I can literally say the same about Queen having extra set of arms

SiL

I wouldn't disagree.

Elmazalman

I can't stand the double-jointed dog legs. Horrible. Now almost every modern rendition of the classic Alien design has to have them.

The second set of arms are rubbish.

Glad A5 wasn't made. Going by the A5 pre-production art, it probably would've turned into another CGI sh*t-fest, fan service exercise.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

It's true, but he's also right.

Elmazalman

Thanks?

Nightmare Asylum

I have to imagine this would have been some in-between form with Big Chap transitioning into a Queen?

Whatever the case, my mindset on this new reveal is the same as it has been on most of the others – I'm glad we didn't get this particular movie, but I'm also constantly fascinated to see more and learn about what would have been.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"ADI can't do biomechanical lmao"
-blind people

Kradan

:D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

We cannot know what this movie would've been. We do know however that Covenant is a bad movie.

And I agree, extra arms could've gone down the queen road, I'm not too fond of the idea, but again, with lack of context... Ah we'll probably never know.

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jan 08, 2022, 02:20:44 PM
"ADI can't do biomechanical lmao"
-blind people

You may be mistaking with "ADI can't do predators mouths correctly", except that one is totally true.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed