Immortan Jonesy Drawings

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 01, 2020, 02:30:21 AM

Author
Immortan Jonesy Drawings (Read 5,564 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#45
Hydramorph vs Jockey


[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

#46
I like it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#47
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 02, 2021, 12:32:09 AM
I like it.

Thank you! btw, my Jockey-vehicle is inspired by Warhammer 40k. I ended up doing something less anthropomorphic though.



I am full of ideas, but I need training to properly translate them from my mind to paper.

I almost always have this in my head 🙃😅🤣



But then I deliver this 🥺🥺🥺



:'( :'( :'(

Kradan

Kradan

#48
God, I can't stand when people talk like that about their artwork.. It looks good already,, you clearly have that spark in you and with time, patience and training it will be better and better

xxx

xxx

#49

btw, my Jockey-vehicle is inspired by Warhammer 40k. I ended up doing something less anthropomorphic though.


I like it too - it kind of reminds me of tripods from War of the worlds :)


"I am full of ideas, but I need training to properly translate them from my mind to paper. "

I think u are going right direction :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

#50
Well actually, there are the piloted ones on the left...


Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#51
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 02, 2021, 09:20:35 PM
Well actually, there are the piloted ones on the left...



lol Really? 🤔

I know you won't believe me but I had no idea. I was inspired by the one with the xeno-like-head, since it's the only one I knew ▶old Dawn of War player here  :-X◀and then used as a reference the Colosus from Starcraft 2

🤣 


Also I reused an idea from an old drawing.



Quote from: Kradan on Jan 02, 2021, 08:25:17 PM
God, I can't stand when people talk like that about their artwork.. It looks good already,, you clearly have that spark in you and with time, patience and training it will be better and better

Thank you so mutch! ⚡🤍⚡

Quote from: xxx on Jan 02, 2021, 08:29:50 PM
I like it too - it kind of reminds me of tripods from War of the worlds :)


"I am full of ideas, but I need training to properly translate them from my mind to paper. "

I think u are going right direction :)

TY! (^^) and yeah 🙈 I must admit that the end result looks like something from sci-fi Mars 👽

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

#52
I do believe you, and I also immediately thought of the speed racer queen head you'd done earlier too.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#53
Abominations workshop



Xeno-mandala



Food chain



Exploration vehicles


[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

#54
Getting better with each post! The top two are especially striking, and the third one makes me want to see what you can do with paint.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

#55
More really fine pieces. I like that Xeno Dragon perched on the rock.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#56
Biomech City






Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 12, 2021, 01:47:13 AM
More really fine pieces. I like that Xeno Dragon perched on the rock.

Thanks!  :)

I'll revisit the dragon design once I improve my skills.




Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 11, 2021, 09:35:23 PM
Getting better with each post! The top two are especially striking, and the third one makes me want to see what you can do with paint.

Thank you  :)

I've only painted with tempera. Maybe when I get better, I'll try it in a more sophisticated way. Also, I would like to draw 100% digital in the future.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#57
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 02, 2021, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 02, 2021, 12:32:09 AM
I like it.

Thank you! btw, my Jockey-vehicle is inspired by Warhammer 40k. I ended up doing something less anthropomorphic though.

https://i.ibb.co/1XzjVVW/225px-WLArt.png

I dig this one a lot.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#58
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2021, 02:21:30 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 02, 2021, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 02, 2021, 12:32:09 AM
I like it.

Thank you! btw, my Jockey-vehicle is inspired by Warhammer 40k. I ended up doing something less anthropomorphic though.

http://0https://i.ibb.co/1XzjVVW/225px-WLArt.png

I dig this one a lot.

That's a Warhammer 40k fanart made by someonelse. I was just using it for reference.  :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#59
Whoopsie ! Nah I totally dig the rest, or I wouldn't be here  ;)

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed