Some new footage

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Some new photos/banners

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm starting to get a craving for some ice cream...

Kradan

Kradan

For a second I thought that's a Bat-cave

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Huh, I thought it was at least a year away

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

More posters

ace3g

ace3g

New tv spot

Immortan Jonesy

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Batman has been my favorite character forever. I became a BatFan during the 89 batmania and even though after 10 years I wasnt an avid reader anymore (the feel and stories changed too much), I had always kept track of Batman and whats going on with him and his series and bought all the books published about him. And of course loved the films, some more some less. I even had a once popular Batman blog which I abandoned since  http://gothamalleys.blogspot.com/?m=1  (too much on my hands), but this, from what I see so far, does not interest me at all. The look, the designs, Pattison, dialogue - so far isnt appealing to me

ace3g

ace3g

I enjoyed the film, did think some of Riddler's dialogue/mannerisms were a bit over the top, considering the tone of the film.  Also would have preferred if the

Spoiler
final showdown wasn't against henchman.
[close]

Spoiler

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I liked the movie, although it is too long. There are some shots that could have been trimmed down and scenes that could have been removed and the movie wouldn't have been hurt.

Spoiler
an offender off the top of my head is an aerial shot of Selina and Batman riding motorcycles together for, like, 2 minutes at the end of the movie.
[close]

The Riddler was great, I'd been waiting a long time for a serious take on the character and the movie did not disappoint. The Batmobile is fantastic, the whole mystery/detective angle was a great change of pace. Colin Farrell kills it as The Penguin, although the Danny DeVito version is still pretty iconic. Zoe Kravitz Catwoman is cool, but the Anne Hathaway version is still my favorite.

I read that the movie is inspired heavily by the Batman: The Long Halloween comic, which I have a copy of but never got around to reading. I'm finally getting off my ass and reading it now, though.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The only thing I'd cut from this is...

Spoiler
The Joker scene. Felt like a tacked on commercial for another movie slapped into the one I was watching and pretty much made this movie grind to a halt for a couple minutes there.
[close]

Other than that, this is probably my second favorite Batman movie, after Batman Returns.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed