Started by ace3g, Oct 05, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Author
Knives Out (Read 6,263 times)

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

GQSioux

GQSioux

This movie is a blast! One of my top films of the year.

The Old One

The Old One

My disgust with the man's attitude and the fact that every media outlet that defends him strawmans any critique of his work as being bigoted, regardless of the fact he's a rich white boy that diminished the roles of everyone but. Is probably going to stop me from enjoying this even if it's a masterpiece.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Likewise. Don't give a damn about this movie at all.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 21, 2019, 07:14:57 PM
My disgust with the man's attitude and the fact that every media outlet that defends him strawmans any critique of his work as being bigoted, regardless of the fact he's a rich white boy that diminished the roles of everyone but. Is probably going to stop me from enjoying this even if it's a masterpiece.

Preach.

markweatherill

markweatherill

I'm sure I saw a trailer for a new Cluedo movie a while ago..... and then this appears.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm seeing this movie on friday with my parents, I'm looking forward to it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

This is, without a doubt, the most fun I've had in a theater in 2019.

ace3g

ace3g

I will be seeing this tomorrow!!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm seeing it tomorrow morning. Can't wait. ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Saw it today with my parents, this was a real good time.

I would be totally okay with Rian Johnson turning this into some kind of movie series using Daniel Craig's character.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 29, 2019, 11:50:26 PM
Saw it today with my parents, this was a real good time.

I would be totally okay with Rian Johnson turning this into some kind of movie series using Daniel Craig's character.

Had my first major issue in this era of theaters without projectionists - watching @KnivesOut and sound/audio cut out for 10 minutes during a pivotal scene upstairs... I had my head down so I wouldn't see any twists - plot points without sound.  Took about 20 minutes or so to get the digital projector back up and running and back to the point in the movie where audio cut off.

The theater did give everyone that stayed a readmission ticket for any movie in the future.

Other than that I really enjoyed the movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This was a whole lot of fun. I could watch a whole series of movies about Blanc. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

This was fantastic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed