EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 45,726 times)

Puks

Puks

QuoteIt looks a hundred times better than any pred from the two AVP movies
Quotef**k avp

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Yeah, thats what I want to see!!  :o ;D I think he looks fantastic, hes back again. He definitly will be the best looking Pred in this Film, just clean and simple. That's how a Predator should look like.

Sabres thank you very much for the news.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Also confirms the obvious SHOOPED laser sights in the trailer.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The classic Predator looks great, I'm glad they didn't screw that one up. :)

AncientPred

AncientPred

heres a question, the classic pred is at center but what is to right? is it another classic head? a maquette or stunt head? or something else?

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Who knows that I think even sabres doesn't know if it is a maquette or stunt head. But I think it is a maquette, look at the Dreads they look like plastic.

PREDETR

PREDETR

The head on the right definitely looks like the 1:1 classic predator bust in the image below. Same shoulder pads, hair curvature, colors, etc. Looks like they were basing it on that, which is perfect IMO.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: PREDETR on May 17, 2010, 12:03:10 AM
The head on the right definitely looks like the 1:1 classic predator bust in the image below. Same shoulder pads, hair curvature, colors, etc. Looks like they were basing it on that, which is perfect IMO.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SQ0eRaM1qsg/SAyV_KcKHpI/AAAAAAAAA9Q/Wd15vyFSb_w/s320/Predator1Head.jpg

Oh yeah, thats right I recognise it. I would love to own that bust. Thanks Predetr. ;)

bobcunk

bobcunk

i hope the super preds face looks as good. and i hope anytimes cheeks dont bulge out in the movie.

AncientPred

AncientPred

ah i see it now. very cool.

i hope the cheeks don't bulge out either.

Spoon

Spoon

Alot better then expected, but the dreds are longer then my liking (almost looks AVPish). Getting really pumped up right now.  Im not going to watch or view anymore pictures of this movie as I want to enjoy every second of it in the theatre.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

I think is way cooler with longer dreads, ya know rastaman like. ;)

CEP

CEP

I dont like how wide his mouth opens. Kinda screws up the design imo.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Glad you guys like the pics.

Myself, I really like how wide the mouth opens when it "roars".

Looks pretty damn cool to me.

You guys do realize that is will have that "pussy" look to the inside of it when it's finished right?
So it won't look as wide as this pic.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hate the widening of the roar, but that actually looks tough as f**k in that pic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed