What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 575,801 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The lady and I went to a spa yesterday for a little treat. Good lord, I've never felt so chilled in my life.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2020, 06:09:31 AM
The lady and I went to a spa yesterday for a little treat. Good lord, I've never felt so chilled in my life.

Nice one mate.

The missus and I celebrate 11 years of tying the knot tomorrow. The kids are off to my parents for the evening and we're going out for a nice quiet dinner for two, then back home to .... be in bed and asleep by 8pm. HAHAHA.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I never went to a Spa. Maybe I should put it on my to-do list. I could use a recharge of the ol' batteries! However, I did hear once the spas are much nicer in the UK.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Tai Chi twice a week and it's so awesome.  The place creates the total ambiance with the chill music, scents and great instructors.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

My mother used to instruct Tai Chi and Yoga. Both were very cool.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Prez on Sep 17, 2020, 11:39:15 AM

Nice one mate.

The missus and I celebrate 11 years of tying the knot tomorrow. The kids are off to my parents for the evening and we're going out for a nice quiet dinner for two, then back home to .... be in bed and asleep by 8pm. HAHAHA.

Hope you have a good one buddy!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 17, 2020, 12:10:51 PM
I never went to a Spa. Maybe I should put it on my to-do list. I could use a recharge of the ol' batteries! However, I did hear once the spas are much nicer in the UK.

It wasn't anything too extravagant. Use of the pool and hot tub, and then an hour of sessions. But it was just still so relaxing. Probably going to go again next month.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Perhaps more spa = less podcast f*cks.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I am trying to be conscious of that!  :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2020, 04:28:15 PM
Ha. I am trying to be conscious of that!  :laugh:

Soon you'll be finishing off pods with "... thanks for listening. Namaste."

;D

SiL

SiL

Got approved for a home loan.

... f**k me.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I actually think the F-bombs are healthy for Hicks.  How else will he blow off the steam that threatens to drive him over the edge?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well we had a complaint about it and I didn't realise how much I did it. Just need to replace with some fricks and fracks.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 21, 2020, 06:36:06 AM
Got approved for a home loan.

... f**k me.

Congrats man!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You could always adopt this guy's style of profanity.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. That'd work too. "Science" says it means I'm more honest though, so yay.  :P

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Visiting my parents in North Carolina next week!  Mom said the leaves have just begun to change, they live buried in the Smokey Mountains where it's gorgeous  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed