NECA Alien & Predator Classics

Started by bobcunk, Sep 21, 2019, 02:01:27 AM

Author
NECA Alien & Predator Classics (Read 3,881 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

When do these come out? I haven't seen any new updates, I thought it was supposed to be October.

SuperiorIronman

According to Amazon, the set will be in stock on October 31st.

razeak

razeak

That's a pretty cool set.

Voodoo Magic

It is!

Corporal Hicks

I really do love the mentality behind these (like I do Super 7's stuff). Not sure I dig the Neomorph, but I love the Berserker. Gonna pick up if I see them.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah he's really tempting, especially since we probably won't be seeing NECA's proper Predators re-releases for some time yet. Would definitely be a nice one to snag.

The Old One

The Old One

I hope we get a more film accurate Neomorph in the future.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 27, 2019, 12:58:21 PM
And Xenomorph, for that matter.

I'm still a little annoyed that they left "screen accurate" on the packaging and in the official product descriptions that were disseminated to retailers. That took some balls.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes agreed, I'm still annoyed also- but really considering the quality of their figures, I might prefer S.H Figuarts.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 27, 2019, 12:58:21 PM

I know some of the digital retouches for the Protomorph never made it to NECAS sculptors, but I own the Neomorph, and it seems pretty accurate to me. What isnt screen accurate about the figure?

The Old One

The Old One

The film Neomorph is completely symmetrical, part translucent, with smooth skin. The back protrusions generally emerge as more sharp, less numerous and no human features exist such as ears or lips, the inner mouth is also totally inhuman and the mouth is inperceptible when shut. So not at all representative of the film creature.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed