New Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Aug 17, 2011, 12:02:58 AM

Author
New Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 44,278 times)

bobby brown

But are the aliens really that small? they seem rather proportional against the marines in these screenshots.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: bobby brown on Aug 18, 2011, 04:55:35 PM
But are the aliens really that small? they seem rather proportional against the marines in these screenshots.

Dont forget that the aliens are crawling and staying low to the ground, we still haven't seen a picture of an alien standing next to a marine.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 18, 2011, 02:59:39 PM
Quote from: bobby brown on Aug 18, 2011, 10:00:57 AM
I know these are glamour shots, but the game looks verry polished.
But hey, so did AVP.
Save for the exterior scenes, AvP looked great IMO. It's the AvP-film influence and jerky gameplay that ruined it.

Just about to say this.

WinterActual

Btw idk about you guys but I wanted to see the leaked screen. You know, the one with the sentry guns  :'(  Why Sega just not dropped it off, its already leaked. Whats the big deal not to show it with the other 5 screens?

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Moss on Aug 18, 2011, 09:08:42 PM
Btw idk about you guys but I wanted to see the leaked screen. You know, the one with the sentry guns  :'(  Why Sega just not dropped it off, its already leaked. Whats the big deal not to show it with the other 5 screens?

SEGA wants everybody to know that they are still in charge.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I'd like to see Sega walk on some thin ice with Fox and then see what happens. :P
AFTER A:CM is released and patch to perfection of course just to insure it's safety.

bobby brown

Cliff blezinsky of gears fame said the game looked really cool :)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Looks ''too cool'' if you know what I mean... Doesn't look down-to-Earth enough if you ask me. I'm not getting the Aliens movie feeling from watching those shots.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Aug 19, 2011, 12:00:44 PM
Looks ''too cool'' if you know what I mean... Doesn't look down-to-Earth enough if you ask me. I'm not getting the Aliens movie feeling from watching those shots.

I am getting a tiny bit of this feeling too. Mainly because of all the fan service. I guess we'll have to wait until we see some damn gameplay.  :P

shakermakerman

Got rid of the ADI shoulders too  ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

These look awesome. I can't wait!

RazorSlash

I actually really liked AvP3.
Not as much as AvP2, of course, but I still thought it was a pretty decent game.

Now, as for these Colonial Marines screens....
HNNNNNNGGGH, DO WANT

delsaber8

delsaber8

Haven't seen that one yet.

WinterActual

Its already old actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed