The Gamescom 2011 Thread

Started by ikarop, Aug 16, 2011, 09:51:29 PM

Author
The Gamescom 2011 Thread (Read 22,991 times)

ikarop

ikarop

ikarop

ikarop

Sega just confirmed to us that the game will be shown behind-closed-doors (press only). They will be showing a bit more than at E3 as well.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Then HOPEFULLY something at Pax Prime will show up for us.

JayHy17

JayHy17

They are being very coy about this game, i think its for a good purpose though. You dont see Ridley Scott or James Cameron flaunting their work early. PAX would be the ideal place to show the game to the public, but we'll see.

ikarop

ikarop

Nothing has been officially confirmed yet. But from the sound of it, it's unlikely we'll see any recordings from PAX.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Love the facehugger petstore

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

(1:) The Hive could use a little more work

(2:) I am loving the look of the game, and the FPS view is absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 16, 2011, 09:51:29 PM
First photos from the Aliens room:

I'm seeing ACM running on a PC, that's a good sign. Hopefully it will be a well optimized game.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 17, 2011, 03:16:20 AM
Nothing has been officially confirmed yet. But from the sound of it, it's unlikely we'll see any recordings from PAX.

Everyone pray to their respective religious deities. If we are lucky. We may get some gameplay.

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 16, 2011, 10:11:25 PM
Sega just confirmed to us that the game will be shown behind-closed-doors (press only). They will be showing a bit more than at E3 as well.

I'm getting very pissed off with this. How do they expect us to get excited about the damn game when they won't show it to us?

It's kind of a slap in the face to wait 2 damn years give or take & then for them to finally tease us again by essentially saying "Sorry, this is not for your eyes."

Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider.

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 17, 2011, 09:40:01 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Aug 16, 2011, 10:11:25 PM

I'm getting very pissed off with this. How do they expect us to get excited about the damn game when they won't show it to us?

It's kind of a slap in the face to wait 2 damn years give or take & then for them to finally tease us again by essentially saying "Sorry, this is not for your eyes."

OUCH!

Cool pictures!

ikarop

ikarop

ikarop

Another image from the room showing some gameplay:

http://blogs.sega.com/2011/08/17/segagc-sega-gamescom-2011/#more-8832

dallevalle

dallevalle

giving the finger xD

to much duke nukem over that shot

ikarop

ikarop

Yeah, that was shown at the E3 too.

Quote from: Game Informer Preview
It opens with a ship crashing onto the surface of LV-426. The player comes to with a fellow Marine asking if he's all right. The response is a quick middle finger.

Quote from: IGNA tense battle against the Alien queen, close-up fights with face huggers and what appears to be an all-out assault involving scores of dropships.

I was just re-reading this and actually I remember hearing about a scene with lots and lots of dropships. IIRC they were invading the derelict, but then again this was ages ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed