Win A Copy of AvP For The PC!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 18, 2010, 07:37:32 AM

Author
Win A Copy of AvP For The PC! (Read 10,572 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy is offering one lucky member the chance to win a PC copy of  Aliens vs Predator via Steam, a screenshot signed by Rebellion’s Alex Moore (Lead Designer), Martin Kennedy (animator), Paul Mackman (Producer), Tim Jones (Project Lead) and Phil Gresley (Multiplayer Designer); and finally an AvPGalaxy T-shirt in the size you choose. Scattered throughout the main website of AvPGalaxy are four images that contain four numbers. They look like this:

When those four numbers are arranged in a specific order (not the American order) they will provide you with information that can help you decipher the identity of a key actor/actress from the Alien franchise. Please be aware that “5″ and “42″ are just examples of what the images look like and not a part of the competiton.

In order to stand a chance at winning the copy, all you need to do is be a member of AvPGalaxy and e-mail with your profile name and the name of the actor/actress that these numbers identify. The competition will be open for five days and be closing Monday afternoon. The winner will be picked on Tuesday. Good hunting!

Update: The competition is now closed! The winner will be announced soon!

Update: And the winner is predxeno! Congratulations to predxeno and to everyone else who took part in the competition. The numbers were the date of birth of actress Jenette Goldstein.

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

I'm kinda lost.But no matter.   ???  

Corporal Hicks

You need to look on pages on the website to find 4 numbers that look like the ones in the news post. You need to put those numbers in an order that reveal the identity of an actor/actress from one of the Alien films and email the actress to me.

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

SO,these numbers are only here (www.avpgalaxy.com) or anywhere (e.g.http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2010/02/18/win-a-copy-of-avp-for-the-pc/) ?

Corporal Hicks

Only on one of the pages of the main site. Not in the forum or gallery.

Rob#2

Rob#2

I to am lost.

tigerija

tigerija

I dont understand this also xD. Not a best example :P .
But gratz whoever figures this out :) .

Corporal Hicks

Quite a few already have.   :)    what don't you understand?

Corporal Hicks

It's really easy. On four pages on the main website are four images of numbers.

These are examples of pages on the main website:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/alien-war/
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/predator-movies/predator-2/trivia/

You need to put those numbers in an order that somehow reveal the identity of an actor/actress from one of the Aliens films.

Deathly_rYaN

So...hard... cant find any of them....

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Presumably the numbers reveal the birthdate or deathdate of a key actor in the alien franchise. You'd have to find them and put them in the right order.  I would guess somebody other than Sigourney Weaver, Lance Henriksen perhaps, I dunno.  I've already bought the game so I'm not going to play. :)  
My strategy would be - make a list of birthdates from actors in the Alien films, and then start looking for numbers. As you find more numbers you can cross off actors from your list.

ElderPredator

Found two so far.

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

Found 3 so far but haven't found an alien actor that was born that year   ???  

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

If i have found 3 but i know the answer can i send it to u?

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

Hmm, interesting. I dunno if I can be bothered doing this comp, actually. Trawling through endless web pages squinting at the screen trying to find... something. I'm still not sure exactly what I'm squinting for. Am I supposed to be looking for a tiny white box on a large image? Like clicking on a thumbnail image to enlarge it in case it has a small white box with a number in it? I'll be honest lads, I'm failing here, failing bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed