William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 150,705 times)

Corporal Hicks

I dunno...I'd kinda like to see the Alien spacestation....

HuDaFuK

Don't forget the Mosquito-Alien and Chicken-Aliens.

Corporal Hicks

Tell me you don't want to see those!

426Buddy

Cant wait to get some news on this.

KiramidHead

If only Steve Dillon were still alive. His absurd at time character designs would be perfect for Red's script. :laugh:

Nostromo

Look mannnn I just wanna know one thing...when is this comic getting announced

Ultramorph

Hopefully soon. The Fox/Disney deal went a lot faster than I was expecting.

The Old One

The Old One

I hope this opens with Hicks and Newt dying instantaneously in a new way, explosive decompression perhaps.

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 04, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
I hope this opens with Hicks and Newt dying instantaneously in a new way, explosive decompression perhaps.

Well, perhaps Ripley left a banana peel on the floor before going under. Hicks wakes up for his mid-journey pee, slips on the banana, knocks his head on Newts cryo-tube console, and thus accidentally activates the biohazard containment protocols therein.

Nostromo

What if every mission had a company WY mothership type of ship waiting in the mist a few light years away and they kept intercepting the missions for experimenting. With the caltives rerouted to someone like Dr. Crespi or was it Creepy, from Aliens Labyrinth. Perhaps one should intercept David in the Alien Covenant sequel.

Huggs

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 11, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
What if every mission had a company WY mothership type of ship waiting in the mist a few light years away and they kept intercepting the missions for experimenting. With the caltives rerouted to someone like Dr. Crespi or was it Creepy, from Aliens Labyrinth. Perhaps one should intercept David in the Alien Covenant sequel.

It seems logical that David never succeeded in his overall plans. As earth can be seen to be safe and sound in Aliens 86, and even resurrection has human beings in it who make no mention of earth being anything but a shitehole, This was all quite a many years after Covenant. So something or someone must've gotten to him. I doubt he took up crocheting on Origea 6 and just never looked back.

SM

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 11, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

What would be the point when they all have a clause in their contract saying they have to investigate ET signals, thus potentially exposing them to all sorts of nasties.

The Old One

The Old One

For real what I actually hope this comic is:
At the end of the Dust to Dust paperback.

They wake up from their cryotubes, have a meal, no speech bubbles, just nice art and then Hicks looks at the row of cryotubes and sighs- visibly upset he turns around with the other two and walks to the opposite side of the room. They  then get into the Alien-style cryotubes. As the hatches seal, a notification pops up on a nearby CRT-style console;
FOREIGN LIFEFORMS(S) DETECTED.

SM

???

The Old One

The Old One

You read it, I thought it was clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed