What I'm happy or thrilled about in AvP:R

Started by Soul, Dec 13, 2007, 07:41:41 AM

Author
What I'm happy or thrilled about in AvP:R (Read 9,880 times)

BlkSoul

Sorry man i APOlOGIZE

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 13, 2007, 10:54:29 AM
Sorry man i APOlOGIZE

No need to apologize... It's just a question and I answer it with friendliness.  ;)

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 13, 2007, 10:44:44 AM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 13, 2007, 10:42:20 AM

I couldnt remember ur abriviasion for the Pred Action figurers

Oh, you mean the NECA Wolf Predator Masked and Unmasked action figures? They haven't arrived yet and estimation date of arrival is January or February 2008.

YIP thats it SORRY MAN ;D

Predalienslayer

I'm glad that the predator's Alien vision mode is slightly different.

In AvP it was green aliens with green background (no contrast at all)

But in AvP-R the background is green and predalien looks brownish-yellow, which gives contrast :)

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 13, 2007, 10:58:00 AM

Calm down, friend. There's no need to be sorry. After all, it's just a matter of answer a question and asking a question all together at the same time.

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 13, 2007, 11:00:43 AM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 13, 2007, 10:58:00 AM

Calm down, friend. There's no need to be sorry. After all, it's just a matter of answer a question and asking a question all together at the same time.

Thanx man i just felt so bad! i am a Pred fan and i forgot that Abreviason :-[

AlienatedPredator

Happy about:
Bad-ass predator, relieved his face looks better than originally indicated
New weapons
More serious adult tone
New setting for the conflict
Lot more action than the first AvP
Cinematography
Predator homeworld
No Anderson retarded slo-mo or wrestling moves

Not thrilled with Predalien concept or the regular Alien's appearance and toned-down lethalness but can live with it. It appears the Strauses are keeping them in the dim lighting which works great.

YutaniDitch

Well... liked Wolf's chair and the monitor...does that count...? ;D

That Yellow Alien

What I'm most thrilled about?

That it doesn't look as awful as I thought when I heard it was greenlit.

Xenomorphine

The most recent thing I'm impressed with is how natural they have got the Aliens running along ceilings to seem like.

Aeus

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 13, 2007, 03:48:29 PM
The most recent thing I'm impressed with is how natural they have got the Aliens running along ceilings to seem like.

I liked that as well, that as pretty neat. Much better than "I am Wolf on my throne, watch me roar in full CGI glory!"

Porkus Maximus

Where do we see this?  I don't recall any real alien locomotion in the trailers?

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 13, 2007, 03:50:23 PM
I liked that as well, that as pretty neat. Much better than "I am Wolf on my throne, watch me roar in full CGI glory!"

CGI? Wolf was not CGI ....  :-\

greetz

Aeus

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 13, 2007, 03:54:00 PM

Where do we see this?  I don't recall any real alien locomotion in the trailers?

One of the new TV spots. You see one hauling ass 'Spider-man' style along a wall.

Horhey

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 13, 2007, 03:50:23 PM

Lmao! Omg. I just pictured that in my head. CHEEEEESE!! The bros could've easily made it like that, but they didnt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed