New Fangoria AvPR Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 17, 2007, 12:25:00 AM

Author
New Fangoria AvPR Images (Read 12,013 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

that thing looks a bit TOO MUCH like a penis    :-X  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They're meant to look like a phallus. What they're not meant to look like is fake and because they haven't remoulded them since last time, this one happens to.

derplo

derplo

i dont like how it looks like a penis

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks great, very old school. Very bloody! Cool.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Blood and Gore

comic fan

comic fan

the chestburster in the image is coming out of the kid who was hunting with his father   :o    look at one of the trailers and look at his clothes they are black and white striped and in the image u notice white and black stripes on the clothes.   ;D     ;D  

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

Nice shots of the Chestburster! Can't wait to see the movie!   ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

No need 2 buy that magazine now!

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

4:19 A.M                                                                                                                                                             The Chestburster looks like the one in Alien and Aliens. The facehugger looks like a Queen facehugger in Alien 3 a little to.Although, that guys burnt face does look crepy.It looks like "Dawn of the Dead" zombies.   :-\  

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

8)   You can sooooooooooo tell the Chestburster is bursting out of, "Budy Benson", because if you look closly you can see the light blue shirt Budy's wearing,then if you look at wear the chestburster is bursting out,you can see the light blue shirt.Doese'nt the peaces of the puzzle go together now.    8)     ;D     :D  

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

1. Everyone should note, look carefully at chesterbuster design, its more shell-like skeleton looking making it more griesly looking.  2. the chestbuster ... nice! has that look of the same alien in the first movie.

lee

lee

looks fake........facehugger is pure CGI.........chestburster is like toy.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

I hope that's Paris Hilton's chest.    ;)  

REYALS

REYALS

HAHA... Paris Hiltons chest... me too. And yes, this chestburster does look like a "penis"... with teeth, but I still think this movie is gonna kick arse.

Jango1201

Jango1201

then its not my imagination, i thought it like lie a penis too but i thought i was crazy   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed