New Fangoria AvPR Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 17, 2007, 12:25:00 AM

Author
New Fangoria AvPR Images (Read 12,013 times)

Serra

Serra

Good Point Uncanny Antman, as in the picture shown in here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenomorph_(Alien) the facehugger has 8 fingers.  But this one in particular does not look quite symetric to me. This one seems to have 10 fingers (one missing).  But I could be wrong.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Defintely not 10, and definitely none missing.  See here...  http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4193/huggermb5.jpg

Serra

Serra

A really good picture. Thanks.   Now it's only a tiny bit of facehugger flesh missing.  And the red stuff could be hunter's blood and acid.

zen

zen

Nomad:The karna are a race in the novel "PREDATOR:FOREVER MIDNIGHT".Ever read Savage Dragon?.They kinda look like him.They evolved from reptile like creatures,they are empathic(know other peoples fealings) and telepathic and there frill changes colors depending on the emotion they'r fealing.Theres also a race of cochroach/bug dudes in it but i forgot they'r races name,but they'r the slaves of the Hish-Qu-Ten and they make all the tech for them(To me the Yautja are more honorable,because the Hish use force-feilds while hunting and the Yautja do'nt).But i guess its just you and me who thinks an MMORPG whould be cool.   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

or maybe, it's the facehuggers eyes!!! SHOCKER!!!  LOL----we'll just have to wait and see on 12-26-07

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Look it PlayAlien instead of Playboy ha ha it looks like a dick!!!!!!!

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The picture of avsp2  is truly cool , the best one i see.

alien and predator 4evr

alien and predator 4evr

no, more like Playgirl: The Aliens vs. Predator: Requeim edition! LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed