New Fangoria AvPR Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 17, 2007, 12:25:00 AM

Author
New Fangoria AvPR Images (Read 12,013 times)

Nomad

Nomad

Oh,poore chestburster... everyone think he is a penis, with sharp teeth  :o  . Well I dont...Ok, maybe he does...but that does'nt mean the movie will be bad    ;D  

Nomad

Nomad

And what is that strange looking red substanse on facehuger?   ???  

Serra

Serra

Human flesh from the old guy. The hunter fights the facehugger breaking a facehugger "finger". That's part acid part flesh.  Or maybe not.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

tha chestburster does look like a penis...as if they applied make-up to a guys acttual penis! LOL facehugger looks cool though don't know what that purple red stuff is, might be one of its facehugger finger like Serra said....  Chestburster= PENIS!  Facehugger= MOUTH LOOKS LIKE A VAGINA!

bart allen

bart allen

I like definitely, anyway ca will be more gore that avp 1.   ;D  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

dont forget that the tongue or inner jaw thing from the Alien was described by giger as a reverse blow job. So the alien has always kinda been sexual

zen

zen

For once i agree with all of you guys!(except for man on man & thinbar).The least they could have done whould be to show it at a different angle!.

zen

zen

Heres my idea."The AVP-MMORPG.Choose a predator from 4 different races.Or make your own!.Battle for honor to get better weaponry for more dangerous prey with a selection of over fifty weapons!.Join one of 20 clans,or make your own!.Then climb the ranks to become the clan elder!.Are you a colonist?.Or a colonial marine?!.It's of your choosing!.Start as a marine with a rank of private,then go up to general and wipe out the alien threats!..Select one of a hundred types of aliens you want to be,then start the game on a world as a newly hatched face-hugger!.Then become queen and infect the galaxy!.Dont want to be any of those races?.then be one of ten others!.Including the karna!.With over two-hundred worlds and thousands of missions the possibilitys are almost endless!!!."So what do you guys think?.Sounds pretty cool huh?.Now if only they'd make it!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Mr. Teal you're right about that blowjob tounge thingy, remember gigers 'valley of the penises' artwork?

SHREK

SHREK

wow nice penis burster

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

alien and predator 4evr Mr. Teal you're right about that blowjob tounge thingy, remember gigers 'valley of the penises' artwork?____________________________________ ________  yeh i remeber    ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

idk, it looks like a penis, but that's a skinny little bastard of a chestburster!! maybe its because the kid is only 10 years old....  you know, i think gigers alien design is to show how dangerous sexuality really is..  Alien: inner jaw looks like a reverse bj Facehuger: in AVP, if you notice the facehuggers 'mouth' looks like the opening of a vagina (that sebastion or miller guy who gets facehugged, you see it in slow-mo, looks like a vigina to me  Chestburster: looooooks like a penis to me! penis biting monster!         plus, gigers sexual intentions in his artwork too.

eatalllot

eatalllot

face hugging has always been live............not CGI........and chestburster is not detail at all.............AVP's facehuggers and chestbursters look better than that cheap effect.

Nomad

Nomad

As I said the idea wiyh avp-mmorog is brilllllliant!   ;D   Ofcourse I would be a pred. But what are this other alien races? The karna   ???   who are they?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Just want to note to all making the assumption, the facehugger is NOT missing a finger.  On the actual photo (and not these pictures of the magazine) all eight are visibly present and accounted for.  The pink area at the 'top' of the hugger looks kind of like two testicles tucked partially under some skin, and a labia-like little nodule sitting between them.  (Note, the left 'testicle' is in shadow, it's not as noticeable as the right one.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed