Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,523 times)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The reason the alien changed in movies like the heads etc because it was just artistic differences between the directors! dont forget all the alien films have been directed and written by different people! i think fans just think too much into things! but that is a good thing i suppose...lol   Rock On!   :D  

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteZEN: Semaka:Ripley's chest burster was removed and she lived.
True, but not the facehugger, remember in Aliens? Bishops says that a facehugger was removed from it's host, and the host died.

zen

zen

Semaka:I know it was a dog but what type?.Was it a border collie?.Was it a great dane?.Was it a belgian tervuren?.A bernese mountain dog?.Thats what i need to know.As for the aliens from A4,they were genetic freaks.Anything could have happened with them.Just look at the newborn!   8)     ;D  .

zen

zen

"True, but not the facehugger, remember in Aliens? Bishops says that a facehugger was removed from it's host, and the host died.".Good point,i forgot about that!   ;D     :-[  .

Semaka

Semaka

I think a rottweiler

zen

zen

Well,i\'ll do some looking around,find out exactly what it was.I was thinking about putting it in my movie,its been a while since we\'ve see\'n it and i thought it whould be cool to have it in there.

predator343

predator343

Fangoria the horror magazine   ;)     :D  

Nomad

Nomad

Well, Runners, like most of the aliens, will always look different, byt in order for runer to appear the host must be a big enough 4 leged creature( dog, tiger...). All the aliens in resurections were not the real aliens       ;D   half aliens half humans (i'am not about newborn), thats why there were so smart.   but I dont like this alien kind  maybe the shape of alien head depends on human DNA     ;D   everesing is possible.

Nomad

Nomad

In aien 3 it was a rotveiler

zen

zen

Continuation of comment # 39:The aliens in AVP had a smooth dome over its skull to protect it from the cold.Theres a worm that lives in -10*F temps but as with all life on Earth if it gets too cold then it will freaze to death.so in hotter enviroments the alien does'nt need that extra chiton to keep it warm,therefor it can move faster(To me the aliens in AVP seemed a tiny bit slow compared to the ones from A2). As i said befor,please dont get mad at me if my theory does'nt sound good or if i left something out by mistake,i'm just trying to come up with a theory that makes everyone happy.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I remember first seeing A3, and wondering how something so big could have been in that dog. That was no chestburster, that thing was almost the size of the dog, and had legs and arms already. It basically exploded the dog.

zen

zen

So it was a rottweiler?.

Semaka

Semaka

Yes it was. But, i've got a question, why won't we see a runner in this film? There has to be dogs or other animals in the woods or the city. It would have been interesting to put drones and the runners in the same movie.

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

;D  The Predalien looks like he is about to fight a human or Predator for the first time. I wonder when they play the birth of the hybrid again will they change the look of the Hybrid Chestburst? I agree the Predalien looks like a Predator has stabed him in the back of the head with a spear or rist blades.

Agame

Agame

Cool man. Thanx for showing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed