User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NECA Colonial Marines  (Read 313424 times)

Shadow
Apr 01, 2013, 10:21:26 AM
Reply #585 on: Apr 01, 2013, 10:21:26 AM
i have no problems with the likeness. out of the ones made this one is the best, i'm just glad we get a new hicks and a hudson at that

PRJ_since1990
Apr 01, 2013, 04:00:02 PM
Reply #586 on: Apr 01, 2013, 04:00:02 PM
i have no problems with the likeness. out of the ones made this one is the best, i'm just glad we get a new hicks and a hudson at that
Agreed. Now for the rest of em...

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing figures made from Aliens: Colonial Marines. I tend to think that even the movies that aren't as popular, like AvPR, A:R, and Predator 2, still have an upside for those who didn't like the movie but like the franchises overall and that's the figures and busts made from the characters in those movies.

Sexy Poot
Apr 01, 2013, 04:13:08 PM
Reply #587 on: Apr 01, 2013, 04:13:08 PM
I'd like to buy figures of those 2 black kids whose roles were ENTIRELY cut from AvP:R.  :laugh:

JokersWarPig
Apr 01, 2013, 04:14:36 PM
Reply #588 on: Apr 01, 2013, 04:14:36 PM

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing figures made from Aliens: Colonial Marines. I tend to think that even the movies that aren't as popular, like AvPR, A:R, and Predator 2, still have an upside for those who didn't like the movie but like the franchises overall and that's the figures and busts made from the characters in those movies.

I aske right before A:CM released via facebook and Neca said they didn't have any plans to release an A:CM related figure (I even mentioned how they'd already licensed a gearbox game before. That being said I'd love to see a Winter and O'Neil after we got the helmeted Hicks/Hudson and a Vasquez/Apone/Drake.
AVP:R, A:R and Predator 2 didn't really have many memorable human characters imo, Predator 2 had the most with Harrigan and Bill Paxton's character. The xeno's in those films didn't have much going for them either, except for Grid from AVP1.

Blacklabel
Apr 01, 2013, 05:03:38 PM
Reply #589 on: Apr 01, 2013, 05:03:38 PM
It would be nice to have a Kane figure :P in space suit. with egg and facehugger ;)

Snowdog
Apr 01, 2013, 07:43:00 PM
Reply #590 on: Apr 01, 2013, 07:43:00 PM
I like the Hicks figure ^^ Also the new alien models are pretty good with the new articulation :)

IrateMulletMan
Apr 01, 2013, 09:49:10 PM
Reply #591 on: Apr 01, 2013, 09:49:10 PM

I aske right before A:CM released via facebook and Neca said they didn't have any plans to release an A:CM related figure (I even mentioned how they'd already licensed a gearbox game before. That being said I'd love to see a Winter and O'Neil after we got the helmeted Hicks/Hudson and a Vasquez/Apone/Drake.
AVP:R, A:R and Predator 2 didn't really have many memorable human characters imo, Predator 2 had the most with Harrigan and Bill Paxton's character. The xeno's in those films didn't have much going for them either, except for Grid from AVP1.

I wouldn't mind getting a few of the A:CM Marines, just to have a few extra characters in the mix. After we get Hudson/Hicks/Vas/Drake/Apone/Frost of course.  I'd get Jerry & Harrigan for sure, but I think they already said no P2 humans, which is a shame.  I'd get a Grid Alien for sure, it'd be cool to have some other battle damaged Xenos with the missing tails and such that Chopper & Celtic fought.  It makes me want Celtic to have a net that can be wrapped around Grid and the grating of the net can be slotted in the gaps in his face. Not sure if it'd work and look good, but I think it's a cool concept.

It would be nice to have a Kane figure :P in space suit. with egg and facehugger ;)

That'd make a nice box set.  Maybe they'll do it once they finish the Aliens stuff.

blood.
Apr 02, 2013, 05:14:23 AM
Reply #592 on: Apr 02, 2013, 05:14:23 AM
Only three marines survived the initial hive discovery. Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez.

We've got 2/3... now we need Vasquez. Need. Well, I need anyway.

Tribal
Apr 02, 2013, 10:27:41 AM
Reply #594 on: Apr 02, 2013, 10:27:41 AM
Only three marines survived the initial hive discovery. Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez.

I believe Neca said next year during the summer we're getting Vasquez and Drake.  Your needs shall be fulfilled.

From twitter:

Q: Any news on a Vasquez figure? Did Jenette Goldstein sign off?

A: no news, have not spoken with her

:'(

blood.
Apr 03, 2013, 04:14:09 AM
Reply #595 on: Apr 03, 2013, 04:14:09 AM

I believe Neca said next year during the summer we're getting Vasquez and Drake.  Your needs shall be fulfilled.

From twitter:

Q: Any news on a Vasquez figure? Did Jenette Goldstein sign off?

A: no news, have not spoken with her

:'(

Hasn't been ruled out though...

Gridseeker
Apr 03, 2013, 01:17:34 PM
Reply #596 on: Apr 03, 2013, 01:17:34 PM
Neca said by Twitter they hope to make Vazquez and Drake figures for next year, so there´s still hope.

Mörbid flö
Apr 03, 2013, 03:03:22 PM
Reply #597 on: Apr 03, 2013, 03:03:22 PM
if you ask me i would say that we need a bishop figure much more as an hudson figure!!!!because bishop is one of the main charakters in aliens!!!!! and whats up with ripley???

HUGZZ
Apr 03, 2013, 04:25:05 PM
Reply #598 on: Apr 03, 2013, 04:25:05 PM
if you ask me i would say that we need a bishop figure much more as an hudson figure!!!!because bishop is one of the main charakters in aliens!!!!! and whats up with ripley???

Well, no one, I mean NO ONE, including sideshow has been allowed to use Sigourny's likeness, or get the rights to use it, so yeah. And I'm with you on getting a bishop figure though, he's one of the best characters in Aliens, and with Lance's enthusiasm towards the alien franchise I don't see why they haven't made a figure of him yet  ???

Raiden
Apr 03, 2013, 07:36:06 PM
Reply #599 on: Apr 03, 2013, 07:36:06 PM
And he fits in several franchise too ;D

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed