NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 388,227 times)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Predalien91 on Mar 17, 2013, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: Mickey on Mar 17, 2013, 06:09:39 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 17, 2013, 06:06:42 PM
I heard the plan is to put this thing out under the 50$ price....

Hnngggggghhhh!!! :P

I'm not buying that.  This thing will at least be $80 bucks. It's the size of the 1/4 scale Preds, if not bigger.  Plus, they're charging $70 for the trophy wall with only one trophy.  My guess is this will be around $100.

$70 dollars is probably their online price for the Trophy Case. I'm seen online prices get bumped up higher then retail store prices. The store I work at has the Trophy Case listed as 52.00 in are inventory. I doubt it will be under $50 or over $100. i agree it will probably be close on par with the 1/4 Predator in the high $70 to $80.

That's a relief to hear the Trophy room will be around $50. I'll pay that.  $70 was just ridiculous. 

My guess for the Queen was $80-90, now I'm leaning towards $80. I'm guessing they will include those new Alien eggs shown, or maybe a base of some kind. if they do, I'm hoping they don't bump the price up too high.

Raiden

Raiden

Ordered the Trophy wall from a local store at around $50usd(that is $398 hkd), but the shopkeeper said the wall would be made of PVC instead of ABS , which means that may be broken easily and told me in advance even if that was broken during the transport, that will be my responsibility to accept that. I ordered it anyway.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 17, 2013, 03:45:59 PM
Like this?

:o Where did you get that pictures!? :o 

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Gridseeker on Mar 18, 2013, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 17, 2013, 03:45:59 PM
Like this?

:o Where did you get that pictures!? :o
Like I said before; I think this image is a few years old.

Ruadh

Ruadh

I honestly don't know. A friend of mine showed it to me, saying it's the new Neca Queen, but didn't tell me where he got it from.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 18, 2013, 02:34:43 PM
I honestly don't know. A friend of mine showed it to me, saying it's the new Neca Queen, but didn't tell me where he got it from.

I strongly doubt it, it could be a fan made or somebody leaked a picture from Neca.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Gridseeker on Mar 18, 2013, 07:50:46 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 18, 2013, 02:34:43 PM

I strongly doubt it, it could be a fan made or somebody leaked a picture from Neca.

I think that may be a Sideshow statue or something. I seem to remember some company like that doing a Queen. Very well could be a Neca one though.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

That Queen was sculpted by Kyle Wyndrix, who does the sculpting for NECA.

But, that is an OLD sculpt that he did to show that he could sculpt the Queen, it was done YEARS ago.

That IS NOT the new Queen figure that NECA plans on releasing this year.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

FYI

The current issue of Horrorhound # 40 mentions the Neca Colonial Marine figures on page 26.

cheers

D

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 19, 2013, 04:51:30 AM

But, that is an OLD sculpt that he did to show that he could sculpt the Queen, it was done YEARS ago.

As always, Sabres is right   8)

From twitter, about the Alien Queen's pic:

Q: Is this legit?!

A: no it is not legit, it is an old rough Kyle did about 10 years back. It is not the new or current sculpt

Q: how big is the queen gonna be?

A: can't say exactly as it has not even been started, she will be to scale w/ Marines and Warriors for certain

Q: Can't wait! Is it too early to start talking price ? I'm guessing at least $60 but Im in regardless

A: don't know but aiming for $50-60

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 21, 2013, 01:10:35 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 19, 2013, 04:51:30 AM

As sometimes, Sabres is right   8)

From twitter, about the Alien Queen's pic:

Q: Is this legit?!

A: no it is not legit, it is an old rough Kyle did about 10 years back. It is not the new or current sculpt

Q: how big is the queen gonna be?

A: can't say exactly as it has not even been started, she will be to scale w/ Marines and Warriors for certain

Q: Can't wait! Is it too early to start talking price ? I'm guessing at least $60 but Im in regardless

A: don't know but aiming for $50-60

Corrected free of charge. Actually, u now owe me $2. I accept PayPal.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

He's saving up for another action figure.  :D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Dog Alien for late 2014 according to Neca's twitter :)

Hnngghh!!!!! ._.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

YEESSSSSS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed