NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 824,442 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Mar 26, 2016, 10:02:29 AM
hey guys, been forever! (dunno if some of you remember me, or most just new fellas to the site, if so welcome) anyways I figured I pay a visit,

I definitely remember that name! Welcome back!  ;D

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

NECA announces the first ever Lieutenant Vasquez (Jenette Goldstein) and Newt (Carrie Henn) figure; as well as the release of a Kenner toy-Inspired Ellen Ripley figure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: alienscollection.com on Mar 29, 2016, 05:46:36 PM
NECA announces the first ever Lieutenant Vasquez (Jenette Goldstein) and Newt (Carrie Henn) figure; as well as the release of a Kenner toy-Inspired Ellen Ripley figure.

Where are you Xenomorphine?! You didn't agree with me when I suggested the Newt figure!

Great news about Vasquez too!

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

So much awesome stuff to be coming out!! I need to find a new job soon so I can blow all my cash on it haha I'd definitely welcome a Newt figure. I sadly only have the Series 2 Blue Xenomorph & the Genocide double pack of the black/red Xeno for Neca stuff. I almost had the Queen but Big Bad Toy Store rejected my Canadian card so I never got it & it took weeks to get my money refunded back. Still would have preferred to just have the Queen than my money back. Now I see a Red Queen is out now too!

Otter

Otter

Newt and Vasquez?  This is awesome news!  My two most wanted figures (in addition to Burke, but honestly... I can't see that ever happening). 

These two will really round out the line-up for me (knowing that a full set of marines is highly unlikely).  Anything that NECA release after these two is just gravy.

Oh... and I hope the Reebok stompers are available in Australia.  Bring on 4/26!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm really excited to see the whole Smartgun rig!

NECA's current profile picture on Twitter:

Otter

Otter

It's been a good while since an action figure announcement has given me that "squee" feeling.  I'm loving this.

Are these two supposed to be released on 4/26?  Or is it just an announcement that coincides with it?

windebieste

windebieste

So glad Fox picked up on the whole 4/26 thing.  This gives it so much legitimacy.   An annual day Fox will bomb us with announcements/goodies/whatever.  So glad this has been made Official.

Vasquez and Newt.  Nice.  I guess lending her likeness to the action figure is what Ms. Henn was getting excited about those few months ago.  Can't fault that.  Looking forward to seeing these get released.  Although, NECA tend to release these items in sets of 3.  Has there been word of a third figure to round out this set?

Either way, too awesome to see these items finally hit the shelves. 

-Windebieste.

Otter

Otter

I had assumed that the third was the Kenner-inspired Ripley, but given what I've been reading I think that might be another wave altogether!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Wasn't Vasquez released as a Kenner figure in the mid 90s? I thought it wasn't released in the USA, but possibly Canada?

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2016, 10:43:04 PM
Wasn't Vasquez released as a Kenner figure in the mid 90s? I thought it wasn't released in the USA, but possibly Canada?

She was made in the Kenner line but she & Hudson never made it over to Canada. I always thought those 2 & the Alien Swarm set were UK releases.

Otter

Otter

I have her. She was part of two pack with a "panther" alien.

Got her off ebay years ago.

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Otter on Mar 29, 2016, 10:33:32 PM
I had assumed that the third was the Kenner-inspired Ripley, but given what I've been reading I think that might be another wave altogether!

Ya.  That's what I'm thinking, too.  We're reading about 2 different waves here.  Why would NECA add a Kenner inspired Ripley to an 'ALIENS' themed wave?   So, yes.   I guess we should wait until further announcements are made.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

-Windebieste.

Mrcreosote

Mrcreosote

Since when was Vasquez a lieutenant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed