Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2009, 08:02:39 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release (Read 12,858 times)

Corporal Hicks

Now as many of you may have seen, countless gaming websites are running rampant with the news that Sega is listing Gearbox’s Colonial Marines for release in the first quarter of 2009. I recently spoke with Sega PR to get this news confirmed:

“Those dates are from the current UK retail release schedule which gets sent out weekly (as I understand it) apparently its been Q1 09 on there for quite a while so it's a little surprising people have suddenly gone "look its still there!" but yes that is the current "˜date' for ACM.”

I’m just waiting back on confirmation whether it is of the fiscal year or standard calendar. So I’ll update when I get a reply.

Le Celticant

First quarter of 2009 and still no official video trailer? Even Teaser? It's gonna be an epic failure.

Mike’s Monsters

Le Celticant... I seem to remember seeing a teaser trailer a while back. A facehugger jumping out of an egg at the end and such? Maybe I am wrong...

Cellien

Thanks Hicks for digging deeper into this. :)  @Mikey:  Yeah, but it wasn't officially ever released.  In fact it was leaked and GBX wasn't happy about it.

MrFacehug

SEGA has got to give us some new media soon. I'm getting worried that they're covering up for a horrible game. :S

Cal427eb

Cool. hopefully it isnt that

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Hicks is the man

Visceral_Mass

A couple of weeks ago I went to Gamestop and they had a binder with a list of upcoming games for the Xbox 360. Aliens Colonial Marines was listed as May (can't remember exact day) 2009. I'll have to check and see if its still there next time I go.

Visceral_Mass

Just checked Gamestop's website and it lists the release date as June 1, 2009.

Xhan

running rampant? rofl, it's all requoted information from ONE site.

predator elite

I've been told that gamestop are idiot's by many people I don't know personally I never use them

konradski

konradski

ok here u go  gamesradar seem to have had a hands on preview ,of the game  dated jan 6th hicks bang it up as news if ya want  http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/aliens-colonial-marines/preview/aliens-colonial-marines/a-20090106115325220079/g-20070604114826124039  also if you want more as it happens .gearboxes own site is dribbling info .like treakle go to their gearboxity site as the other is mainly jobs etc but does have the link to their gearboxity link http://www.gearboxity.com/  must be one hell of an nda on this game

konradski

konradski

here u go hicks please read thru for more info  http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=70451  Randy Pitchford, den daglige leder hos Gearbox Studios har dog nu bekr

Corporal Hicks

Xhan, it's on more than one website now. Stop being an ass.  konradski: That's just a preview from a magazine we've already posted details on. But thanks for the second link.

Xhan

Xhan

Dude, it's REQUOTATIONS all stemming from ONE site. None of the other sites have any NEW or DIFFERENT quotes or information. ALL of the reports stem from videogames.com, ONE site. All the other sites did not receive packets or a call or any other other separate or unique-to-them info. period. A spade is a spade.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed