Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,330 times)

SpaceKase

Ding ding ding, winner winner, Soypro dinner.  :D

Mr.Turok

A special limited time event where a Predator/Terminator crossover happens? Would be awsome if you ask me.....depending on what timeline they are going for cuz I'd back away from Dark Fate and Genisys imminently.

Though after seeing Gears of War gameplay, the temptation of seeing an aged badass Sarah Connor getting trapped into this mess facing down a Predator would be pretty cool. Who would win in a fight, an extraterrestrial hunter from across the stars that kills for fun or one angry gun grandma ?

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 23, 2020, 06:51:40 PM
A special limited time event where a Predator/Terminator crossover happens? Would be awsome if you ask me.....depending on what timeline they are going for cuz I'd back away from Dark Fate and Genisys imminently.

Though after seeing Gears of War gameplay, the temptation of seeing an aged badass Sarah Connor getting trapped into this mess facing down a Predator would be pretty cool. Who would win in a fight, an extraterrestrial hunter from across the stars that kills for fun or one angry gun grandma ?

My money's on Conner all the way. As long as you can keep her away from the damn potato chip bag then she won't give away her position.

Enjoy

It sure would be a good plot point for predators to self destruct in city's all over the world.mistaken for terrorists. In essence making OWLF and whoever else responsible in part.

Enjoy

I killed a skilled predator with two frag grenades ;D  and unloaded on him all while it was collecting a skull.

Enjoy

Why is it if i survive without escape or killing the predator or completing the mission am I considerd killed by the predator when time runs out ?

Kailem

That's kinda cool, it seems to tie in with the Predator 2 novelisation that said/implied Dutch died at some point between the original two films.

Interested to hear the rest of it in context.

acrediblesource

Sounds like a voice recording inside a car.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: acrediblesource on May 25, 2020, 10:46:43 PM

Makes sense if Dutch is on the run and hiding.

Can't wait for this to drop!

SpaceKase

Quote from: acrediblesource on May 25, 2020, 10:46:43 PM

He was on his way to install some draperies for a client.
Book your appointment now by calling 1-888-512-1984 !
(seriously, call it, it's awesome)

Veteran Warrior

Voodoo Magic

Hot Damn! Updates to the war club, elder sword and more damage to the smart disc! Let's hope they are just what the doctor ordered!

Now what is this:  ???

New feature - Challenges

Also, "the knife is a custom blade, taken from the gauntlet of a slain Predator and repurposed as a human weapon"!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed