Randy Pitchford - Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Was "A Huge Waste of Time"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 10, 2015, 10:55:48 AM

Author
Randy Pitchford - Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Was "A Huge Waste of Time" (Read 64,695 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2015, 12:58:16 PMPretty lengthy interview with Pitch about A:CM.

Not sure I even wanna bother reading what he has to say...

That said, I skimmed the intro and got a good giggle out of the suggestion they received love letters regarding ACM.

T Dog

How come he is doing all these interviews about the game NOW?

And to reiterate what I said earlier, COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE!

Corporal Hicks

He mentions in the interview he was subject to a gag order whilst they were being sued.

HuDaFuK

I'd like to see him gag on his own balls.

Engineer

Quote from: tmjhur on Jul 24, 2015, 01:41:54 PM
How come he is doing all these interviews about the game NOW?

And to reiterate what I said earlier, COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE!

Because the lawsuit just ended so he doesn't have lawyers saying "shut the f$&@ up!"

THE CITY HUNTER

They spent time on borderlands and Duke nukem and they were shit!!!!!!!Gearbox close down please!!!!!!!!

Chris!(($$))!

What's sad is that back in the day we use to blame Sega for everything. Why we weren't getting new info, this, that. But I feel bad now cause it was clearly Gearbox's fault all along.

"Sega's a publisher -- they never'a could've disrespected the fans. But I didn't know until this day that it was -- Gearbox all along... "

Engineer

I just read his interview... I wanted to hear what he had to say about it. He's so full of sh!t... I lost count of how many times he contradicted his previous statements/comments in THIS interview!

Chris!(($$))!

You can tell he is an firm believer of they're being so such thing as bad publicity.

Mr. Clemens

Holy egomania, Batman. This guy would rather be 'right' and never sell another game than simply man up and apologize.

Also, I agree with the cocaine assessment.

gabgrave

That first part about him being a professional magician? That's what's happening here. It's all smoke and mirrors... He's basically doing it every single time something goes wrong. He tries to smoke out the key parts of the questions that people want to know, and when pinned down, he makes some excuse about not wanting to talk about it, then suddenly talks about it when he figures out how to show the rabbit coming out of the hat.

jimbob30

still cant believe that gearbox failed this game big time after the video from E3 was really looking forward to this.to me this just proves borderlands is all they got.rebellions avp 2010 was miles better than this and they deserve another chance as sega failed that franchise by canning support a month after release for consoles it could have been soo much more had they listened to fans.i do believe that rebellion given free reign could deliver the game we would all like avp 2010 was not the best game but it was still fun and multiplayer was much better than gearbox trash.or atleast get a new developer to remake aliens colonial marines for X1 and ps4 and make sure that they can do the task at hand

THE CITY HUNTER

Piss taking thing was that IGN gave AVP 2010 and ACM the same f**kING RATING(4.5)

mrxenomorph123

(Sigh) Randy Pitchford is so delusional

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jul 10, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
Randy Pitchford is the Donald Trump of computer games

Most accurate description of this douchebag.

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jul 24, 2015, 07:04:09 PM
What's sad is that back in the day we use to blame Sega for everything. Why we weren't getting new info, this, that. But I feel bad now cause it was clearly Gearbox's fault all along.

"Sega's a publisher -- they never'a could've disrespected the fans. But I didn't know until this day that it was -- Gearbox all along... "

Sega still has some responsability in this mess because they didn´t watched Randy anc company and also they approved the final product to be released, but at least they learnt and evenin recognized they betrayed the fans, at the opposite of that douchebag.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed