AvPR Interview with Chelah Horsdal

Started by Darkness, Oct 02, 2007, 07:48:09 PM

Author
AvPR Interview with Chelah Horsdal (Read 17,176 times)

Gates

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 03, 2007, 10:11:14 AM
You're speaking of your own preference again.

What you call personal preference, I call a logical conclusion to an end... ;)

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 03, 2007, 10:11:14 AM
I don't disagree in pricipal with your stance on the matter.  I just don't see the big deal in this particular instance.

Fair enough...I'm not saying she needs to know about DNA reflux theories and the like...but the simple premise of never discovering the alien origin is at least something that should be known on her end...and I find it discouraging that she thinks AvP gave the aliens an origin story...but to each his own...

Demonio Cazador

I don't care what the actors think about Alien and Predator movies at all..If AVP:R delivers, that's good enough for me!

RossBond

Quote from: tommygun on Oct 03, 2007, 03:24:26 PM
Yes, but if she was that great of an actress she would have a better track record..she has been acting for 14 years and she is still a support player

Which means absolutely nothing. As far as I'm concerned some of the best acting comes FROM the support players. In fact some actors would rather BE supporting players.

Plokoon111

I think she said avp rocks, due to Fox realtions or what ever thats about. Im sure they hate Avp, or think it was average.

SM

SM

QuoteFair enough...I'm not saying she needs to know about DNA reflux theories and the like...but the simple premise of never discovering the alien origin is at least something that should be known on her end...and I find it discouraging that she thinks AvP gave the aliens an origin story...but to each his own...

I find most aspects of this flick discouraging.  But not this.  If she knows her character and her characters place in the story, then it should - in theory - help the film.  Her not knowing about Alien origins and such fan fodder is entirely irrelevant to her character and performance.  Sanaa Lathan didn't seem to know a great deal about the Aliens or Predators either, but it didn't hurt her performance in AvP.

The script did most of the job for her, in that regard...

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

finaly, sum new news! thanx avp-g.secret characters eh? wonder wot utha stuff thev bin keepin frm us.

frankaster

frankaster

this is going to be a wet movie!    ;D  

Aeus

Aeus

Kind of a good way to lure people in to watch it. But I think kicking the film into 'Hardcore advertising' mode would prove to be more successful.

SuicideSquad

that has to be the worst interview i ever read. not the interviewers fault, thou.   the summary is: "i have no idea of the movie but its going to be AWSOME and of course i'm an alien fanboy just like curiously everybody on the crew. and i thought avp was great and its story made perfect sense."

Dane

Dane

Yep.............................. Sounds awsome, all they went through to make the movie , it must be AWSOME.   :)  

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o  FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW NEWS!!!!I'VE BEN WAITIN FOR 2 FREKEN DAYS NOW!!!!!   8)  It's really cool.

Bio Mech Hunter

SuicideSquad:  "that has to be the worst interview i ever read. not the interviewers fault, thou.   the summary is: "i have no idea of the movie but its going to be AWSOME and of course i'm an alien fanboy just like curiously everybody on the crew. and i thought avp was great and its story made perfect sense."  I was waiting for such a comment.   :D     ;)    Frankly, I thought it was rather good. She was honest, provided some nice insight, and from what she does know about the films, she really likes it. lol  Plus we finally got some news.   ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Whoops, I meant to say "film". As in singular. lol

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The interview wasn't good! looks like some of the cast dont even know what the film is about! but maybe that's a good thing, keeps the actor's on there toe's.   Also the more we as an audience learn about the film, it may spoil the surprise when we go to the cinema 2 watch the film.  Rock on!

Krycek

Krycek

I wonder why "the powers that be" didn't let you post this until now. There wasn't anything given away in the interview that I noticed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed