AvPR DVD Special Features

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2008, 07:42:23 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Special Features (Read 12,754 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

My dvd player plays all regions plus I can play most dvds on my computer so I don't care I'll be getting the region 1 version if they get the extended cut (they seem to also be releasing a version with just bare minimum commentary and that's it, I won't be waiting for the se to be released here).

chris

chris

The UK WILL be getting two DVD releases.. the standard cinema version ( which thoses xtras will be on ) AND the Extended/Unrated edition ( with some of those xtras ) and it will come in a Tin box ( like the Die Hard 4.0 dvd release )

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

The DVD that will be released in UK is the same DVD for the rest of Europe, right? I really hope that we will get the extended version as well, otherwise, damn you Fox and your f*cking discrimination!    >:(  

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

What about the UK Blu Ray version? Any news anyone?

nicky

nicky

Why do people think the UK arent getting the extended cut??! The BBFC says its 93 mins whereas the US theatrical was 86mins and Colin already said the extended was only about 6 mins longer and that's not 19 mins of incorporated deleted scenes either.  Starkiller said, "IF we dont get the extended cut..."

thegodfather

thegodfather

People the extended version is coming out in Europe, it will be classed as 'Extended special edition' and will have 2 discs. Very intresting to see 20mins worth of deleted footage in one go though

Andrew127

Andrew127

Yeah we will get the extended cut. It will be the extra 6-8 minutes they said about a few weeks ago. The 20 minutes of extra deleted stuff is the half finished stuff I'm sure.   If not I'm gonna import the US one.

John

John

>:(  But i am from Czech Republic!! I need czech subtitles! Region 1 haven't got czech subtitles! Extended edition in R1 is lose for me!

justin

justin

I really loved this movie, so im looking forward to the extended dvd.Even my mates thought it was good, i hope one day they will bring out the full extended version of the film. roll on avp 3 or predator 3.

LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL.  I liv in the netherlands, so....   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

john davis sucks

wolfboy

wolfboy

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the special features.

ZEN

ZEN

It's to bad the movie is'nt over 95 min. long (or did I mis-read it   ???  )   :(  .  Gort Pred @ others:Sorry i did'nt get the chance to read your ideas,but they were very long and I had a very busy week.Heres my idea for AVP-3,but i might not get the chance to tell you the whole of it right now,so I might have to finnish it later.Here it goes (wait for next comment).

ZEN

ZEN

(I should have spelled "Gort Pred '&' other's,my bad).    In the future the clone known as Ellen Ripley and her crew of mercenaries (Ron Pearlman and others) have been sent by wealthy bussinessman Jacob E. Vance (Rutger Hauer) to send cargo to a colony in the middle of nowhere.But,what they do'nt know is that he's orbital marine (O-marine) fleet major (flt.mjr.)Vance of the experimental weapons division (or TDI,OWLF or any of those other guy's).He and mjr.Reaverson (Jesse Ventura,of course) have sent them to an alien infested planet to see if she's what they need to get rid of the species code-named "PREDATOR",and they fallow along as part of their cover to "reunite with family and to make sure the cargo does'nt get stolen".But the ship gets destroyed and now they are trapped with three warring hives,and to make matters worse,the predators are on their way because of a fake signal to lure the hunters there.Now it's an all out war between the galaxies deadliest being's,and only one faction shall survive!.

ZEN

ZEN

This was my original idea for AVP-3,but I'm not suicidal.What I mean by that is,is that if I f**k up the whole Ripley thing I'm going to have thousand's of angry alien fan's running after me with torchs and pitch-forks,and thats not something I want.And it's also not my place to mess with Ripley or Dutch,I'd only do the stand alone movies like AVP or AVP-R.It sounds pretty cool,and ya,Rot-gut Hauer (HA-HA-HA,I'm just joking!!!   :D  ) is old,but they could have some super drug or he could be part cyborg or what-not which would make it possible for him to go up against the predator and win,then die from a sudden alien attack from behind.Feal free to use this idea,I think I'll just give up on the whole script thing because everything I think of is super-duper-uber-lame.I get nifty idea's,then they go nowheres,fast.Also try to imagen comment # 43 with the movie guy's voice,it sounds awesome!!!   ;D  .  PEACE EVERYBODY,AND ROCK ON!!!!!!! l,,l_   ;D  _l,,l

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed