AvPR DVD Special Features

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2008, 07:42:23 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Special Features (Read 12,613 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s some early details of the special features on the AvPR DVD straight from the BBFC website. This is for the Region 2 (UK) set.

- Audio Commentary By Directors Colin And Greg Strause and Producer John Davis
- Audio Commentary By Tom Woodruff and Alec Gillis
- Building The Predator Homeworld (6m 35s)
- Fight To The Finish: The Making of AvPR (12m 13s)
- Science of the Hunter (10m 44s)
- The Nightmare Returns – Creating the Aliens (7m 33s)
- Science of the Xenomorph (11m 16s)
- Deleted Scenes (19m 52s)
- Crossbreed: The Predalien (8m 19s)
- Primitive Design: Creating the Predator (10m 24s)
- Prepare For War: The Making of AvPR (15m 50s)

So the big surprise here is the deleted scenes. Twenty minutes worth. I guess this means the UK will only get the theatrical cut while the US will get the Extended/Unrated cut. Thanks to DazAvP01 for the news.

Update: Seems the UK may very well get the Extended version after all. Two cuts of the movie were submitted this month. One version was 89m 53s and the other 96m 54s.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sounds like more action from AvP R to me.    :)  

Xhan

Xhan

Science of the Xenomorph my ass.

KampZ

KampZ

^^^^^Hahahahhahha truth!

Starkiller

Starkiller

if we only get the theatrical cut and not the 'unrated' or 'extended' dvd that sucks! i really wanna see these deleted scene's inserted into the film and not in a 'deleted scences menu'    :(   oh well see what happen's?

Keyes

Keyes

There's still time for the "Extended" version to go through the BBFC. I remember that the alternate cut of Die Hard 4.0 took a bit longer to go through the system, so no worries - there's still a few months to go anyway.

dimelives

dimelives

It's probably the remainder of the deleted scenes ASIDE from the ones reinserted for the unrated version, including the skinned Predators and so forth, probably as unfinished materials. That's really cool if they're actually including all of that as a special feature. But why are there two "Making of AvPR" features   ???  

avp-r sucks dick

avp-r sucks dick

This movie sucks so much ass! f**k THIS MOVIE, BUYING THE DVD AIN'T WORTH IT! f**king fatasses go suck torpedo dick!

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

so is the uk gettin deleted scenes or what?

Cellien

Cellien

Not a huge fan of the movie, but I'm very interested in see the extended version to give it another chance.  :)

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

I quite liked the film! and im looking forward to the DVD. The deleted scene's, making of avp-r and predator homeworld special features seem interesting! and the commentary by the brothers also will be good to hear   :D   does anybody know the UK release date?    ;D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

This dvd release had better rekindle my love for the AvP film franchise.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Someone help me understand please. Will the Deleted Scenes (19m 52s) be added to the film? Or only in the menu to look what was deleted?

fluxcap

fluxcap

LOL 19m 52s of deleted scenes. Just...lol is all I can type...

SiL

SiL

AvPR special features, as extrapolated from the AvP special features:  "These guys are SO AWESOME to work with! They're all just so TALENTED and AWESOME! It was just AWESOME!"  Ad infinitum.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed