Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama!

Started by Anarchist86ed, Jan 28, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Author
Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama! (Read 88,335 times)

Anarchist86ed

We've run into problems. Heat being among them. when the temp in your room of your crap apartment reaches high enough to reheat a burger in your sun blazed window and liquefy the cheese, you don't really feel like doing anything let alone working on something ya don't even get paid for.

And for the foreseeable future temperatures will be hitting the mid 90's, with feels likes up past 105.

XenoHunter99

That's bad news! Stay cool as you can, drink water, be well.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear but completely understandable.

Anarchist86ed

part 5 will release on the 12th of August. As for Charon, I don't know. AJ's having some issues and he just up and quit on me and won't respond to me, so it looks like 3 episodes is all you're gonna get for now.

Humans. If only I could use a text to speech program that sounded realistic, I wouldn't need them anymore.

XenoHunter99

August 12th! Look forward to that. You have more than your share of bad luck. Credit to your perseverance in doing these things.

Corporal Hicks

Really sorry to hear about AJ. Seemed like he'd been the one who really dug it as much as you did.

But I'm looking forward to August!

Anarchist86ed

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 17, 2019, 07:53:50 AM
Really sorry to hear about AJ. Seemed like he'd been the one who really dug it as much as you did.

But I'm looking forward to August!

Yeah, and it's torpedoed Bunnies project too. He was a big part of it and had someone else doing a role I can't contact about it. So that's screwed too.

Still refuses to respond to me, so the future of these projects is in question since he was a big part of them.

Anarchist86ed

It's with great sadness I must announce Charon will not be continuing.

AJ promised he would stick with Solara and Charon to the end, but I knew that wasn't going to be true at all. He won't even respond to my messages, and he had all the recordings for the next episode. I simply don't have the time or the energy to try casting anymore. Voice actors are the most unreliable people to deal with. I've never finished a single project because of them. They always flip out, disappear or eventually refuse to respond to messages. This situation is no different.

As soon as $ was mentioned, I knew it was over. Long story short, that's a reason Solara has been stalled so long too. Also his friends didn't want to do it anymore and I told him I wasn't going to just stop because of that.

So I hope you enjoyed the three episodes we were able to make. I just can't try to recast. You have no idea how much of a nightmare it is these days.

As for Solara, I don't know. 5 is done, but after that I don't know.

Kradan

Kradan

Man, you've already done great amount of work!

XenoHunter99

@Anarchist86ed: Credit to you for all the work you already did. Unfortunate way to end, but we know you did your best, went above and beyond. Kudos to you for all your efforts.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear it's come to an end. I really enjoyed and appreciated what you accomplished, though.

Anarchist86ed

I have to admit I am... furious with AJ. So furious I'm considering not only casting other people, but telling them they can do patreons.

I had a fantastic story to tell with Charon. And I am absolutely livid that I can't continue it. I get no one wants to work for free, I certainly don't, but I know I'll never get one penny for doing this.

Projects shouldn't die because of one person.  >:(

Anarchist86ed

Recasting for Charon begins on August 1st.

Never give up. Never surrender.

Darwinsgirl

Great news!

I've got behind on the chapters. So looking forward to catching up. Life interupted my ALIEN obsession. :D

So glad your going to continue. Kudos to you Sir!

XenoHunter99

Sounds good. Glad to hear you're going to drive on :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed