Predator Reboot Confirmed!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2009, 12:00:45 AM

Author
Predator Reboot Confirmed! (Read 16,208 times)

SHREK

SHREK

why remake it?? an old saying springs to mind....if its not broken, Dont fix it

dallas121

dallas121

:)   Good news! Predator back on big screen! Hope good plot, multiple predators, good fight, and space crafts!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

re-boot = NOT[/b] a re-make, people... Get it straight...

xenovin

xenovin

predator 3 if it's a sequel yes remake hell no  anyone thinking predator with a guitar case full of guns  ha ha only kidding .give the guy a chance surely he can't make things any worse in the alien predator  film universe  can he?.anyway fox have a habit of cocking up so i guess we will have to wait,where the hell is alien 5?   ;)  

CacoDemonBrasil

CacoDemonBrasil

Why Not a Alien 5,or a Pred 3?Why Fox,Why?

Spoon

Spoon

second that!  If its remake get ADI the hell out.  They suck ass! We want stan winston team RIP stan winston.  Love you.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Were the fans? can't we stop this, or have a petition to change it to a sequel or something?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I wonder if they are insane enough to remake alien?

Barcelonismo

Barcelonismo

I have bad feelings about this.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

You. Have. Got. To. Be. SHITTING ME!   >:(   A reboot?! Seriously? Why? Why not a true predator sequel?! And with Rodriguez?! The man is a freak'n hack! He's right up there with Tarantino.   Well, Fox has now successfully made the Alien AND Predator fan in me cry in shame.   :(  

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

They're going to f**k it up. Just watch. FOX can destroy anything nowadays.

the invisible hunter

the invisible hunter

Bring it on, i cant wait desperado was a cool film. aslong as he does the film and the story right, and please fox pump some money into this film. predator is one of my faviourite films along side aliens, so dont mess this up. please....

clovers

clovers

Predatores:remake original no, pred 3 yes. why thei no remake avp?

JediYautja

JediYautja

I, for one, am not impressed over the idea of a remake (or, in this a case, a reboot). However, I am interested in how it pans out. It'd be worth it if it was still in the same Universe-canon as the other Predator movies, just not directly related to the other Predators/AVPs and set somewhere else in the world (not just Northern/Central America! lol). Example; I'd love to see Predators in China or Japan. Or, indeed, Egypt, Australia or New Zealand...Somewhere hot, like they'd prefer.  And is it just me getting this feeling that Rodriguez is calling it a 'reboot' as a disguise and will actually make a sequel (or a prequel)?    ???  

rycher

rycher

ehh id rather an Alien 5  explaining some the things we have been always wondering.....possibly the alien home planet...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed