AvPR Poster Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 27, 2007, 09:47:27 PM

Author
AvPR Poster Competition! (Read 12,445 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy and Fox have teamed up to give away ten copies of the recently released AvPR teaser poster. All you have to do is answer ten multi-choice questions that test your knowledge of things related to AvP Requiem.

AvP Requiem Poster

The competition ends on Friday 5th October. There are no location restrictions, but you must be a member of AvPGalaxy to enter. So what the hell you waiting for?! Go enter!

wolfboy

wolfboy

The 10 winners are pretty much gonna be picked by random means because these questions are cake.    :)  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Only one I was not sure about was the Whip.

SiL

SiL

You guys should see AXP's questions. Dayum!

Procurator

Procurator

Lol simple questions , only 2-3 are tricky. Out of all the members on AvPGalaxy only 10 can win ? sounds unfair with these questions.   :o  

War Wager

War Wager

This is great, I love these compotitions!

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

AVP2 WILL ROCK SOME SERIOUS ASS!! I can't wait for this bastard. Then i'm buying it for Blu-ray

Dillon

Dillon

It was only until I got to question 6 did I realize that I didn't even want that stupid poster! It sucks!

Krycek

Krycek

Hell, without a doubt I'll take a free poster of something I would buy anyway.

Cellien

Cellien

I thought the headline was a competition to make AvP-R posters to win something :(

SHREK

SHREK

the poster is crap!!!!!!!! i really cant believe its that poor.....

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That sounds awesome.

Katarn84

Katarn84

New to site, hardcore avp fan. I think 2 question where very tough, the others you can answer without so much struggle... if i guessed 2 out of 10 i'm going to scream... and here anyone can hear me...   ;D  

cdiehl

cdiehl

haha.... you all suck!!! i don't need to enter into the contest!! i work at a theater... and we got 2 posters... which one of them my boss gave me! hahaha.... i laugh at you all................. jk. good luck guys. wish you all the best...

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

sod it ill just cheat and  print it of my pc :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed