Literature News Roundup

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2010, 07:56:28 PM

Author
Literature News Roundup (Read 4,839 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It’s been sometime since I’ve posted anything up regarding the literature side of the franchise. I thought it might be time I post a round up of the news. A new Aliens novella has been announced:

Written and illustrated by Liam Sharp, the comic is due out June 16th. Issue one of AvP: Three World War went on sale today. Three World War is written by Randy Stradley, author of the original AvP comic series. There are already a few reviews online.

The covers for the next 2 issues are also up on Dark Horse’s website. Both Alien and Predator series’ have completed their run and are due to trade back publication release, Aliens being the first on April 14th. Be sure to keep an eye on literature board for the latest news.

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

:o  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Amazing art isn't it? Dark Horse have managed to recruit some great talent.

LOOKS SICK!!!...it has been awhile since I have read anything ALIENS related    ;)  ...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pick 'em up then dude. The new Aliens series was cool.

frostedone

frostedone

Predator 4 is already out? I thought we still had a few weeks left before it came out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My apologies, yeah. It was originally due out in December. Seems it's been pushed back.

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

Sorry for spam, but I NEED HELP. I bought "AvP Gold", but I can barely turn the game on. After that it turns into a comicbook. One frame in 20-30 seconds. There are sound malfunctions too. I'm in a world of shit right now. HELP!   :'(  

roguepl

roguepl

WTF is with the alien mouth? looks weird.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah, they got the body right but the mouth looks as if AvP:R had some inspiration. Can u say, "alligator"?

Apone

Apone

Wow badass preds with pet pred-aliens!!
Check out the darkhorse website for wallpapers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed